Chapter 37(Final Chapter)

2 years later in New York...

Apo pov..

Apo is busy making a breakfast in the kitchen.. Suddenly feel a soft kiss on his cheek.. Apo smile as he see Jeff carrying their son.. Jeff then take over Apo's place and continue cooking.. Jeff then say.. 'Sweetheart.. You should play with our baby.. He seems miss you..' Apo chuckle and ask.. 'Our baby miss me or you miss me hmm?'Jeff then say..' Apo Wattanangitiphat Satur.. you married to me.. So, just live with it ok? Don't worry.. I will manage this.. 'Apo kiss his husband cheek and carry Alexander in his arms then walk towards the living room and turn on the TV.. Apo then put his son on the mattress and let him watch tv while drinking milk.. Apo then take the photo frame and look at his family picture with Nattawin..Apo suddenly shed a tears and try to calm himself...

Jeff watch his beloved wife from far and approach him.. Jeff then take the photo frame slowly from Apo and put it back on the table and say.. 'Sweetheart.. come here..' Apo cry silently in Jeff's arms.. Jeff rub Apo's back gently and say.. 'Shh.. Shh.. Its OK sweetheart.. Im here.. I know you really miss them.. I miss them too sweetheart... I also feel those pain just like you did..' Apo then say.. 'Im such a useless man right sweetheart? I don't deserve to live..' Jeff cupping Apo's cheek and look into Apo's beautiful eyes and say.. 'Po.. Please don't say that na krub.. You are my wife and also a mother for our son.. Our son is the heir of Wattanangitiphat family..' Mae.. Pa.. Bible and Nattawin want us to be happy together... 'Apo wipe his tears and say..' Im hungry... Lets eat na krub.. 'Jeff kiss Apo' s forehead and bring the breakfast to the living room and eat together while Alexander is watching tv..

After both of them finish eating.. Jeff then help Apo to clean up while Apo take Alexander to their bedroom and put Alex on his bed.. Apo kiss Alex and come out from the room and see Jeff is standing there.. Apo frown and ask.. 'Jeff? Whats wrong sweetheart?' Jeff then smile at his wife and take Apo to sit at the garden... Both of them sit on the bench and take a fresh air.. Apo hold Jeff's hand and put his head on Jeff's shoulder while looking at the sky.. Jeff then ask.. 'How do you feel right now sweetheart?' Apo kiss Jeff's lips softly and reply back.. 'I feel quite better now..' Jeff smile softly at Apo then say..'Thank you for everything sweetheart.. You are such a best present that I ever had.. Along with our little Alexander.. Im grateful to have you as my wife..' Apo hug Jeff and say.. 'Im the one who should say thank you to you... Without you..maybe I won't be here anymore..' Jeff kiss Apo's lips deeply and say.. 'I love you so much sweetheart.. I promise.. I will take care of you and Alexander..Those sadness and pain already replace with a happiness and joy.. The most important thing is we have each other now..' Apo nod and smile at Jeff then say.. 'I love you too.. my husband.. I promise.. I won't leave you.. And never will..' Jeff hug Apo's shoulder and kiss Apo's forehead gently and continue to look at the sky together..

                          The End