Chapter 25

Next morning..

Apo pov..

Apo wake up and see Nattawin is looking at him with a soft smile.. Apo kiss Nattawin's lips softly and ask.. 'Since when you are awake hmm?' Nattawin put his head on Apo's chest and reply back.. 'I just woke up then I see you still sleeping.. I don't want to wake you up because I love to see you sleeping..' Apo chuckle and stroke Nattawin's head gently and say.. 'Nattawin.. I will go to hum Bar today.. I need to work..Nattawin expression change and turn to another side... Apo hug Nattawin' s waist from behind and kiss his shoulders gently and say.. Sweetheart..?.. 'Nattawin keep silent and pretend to be sleeping.. Apo blow Nattawin' s earlobe softly and make Nattawin feel tickle.. Nattawin then say.. 'Please take me with you...' Apo sigh slowly and see his phone is buzzing.. Apo then take his phone and see Bible's name on it then say.. 'Hello sweetheart?' Nattawin turn around and trace Apo's chest while looking at Apo.. Apo stroke Nattawin's head and say..'Me and Nattawin are still at the motel Bible.. After we leave.. We will go to Hum Bar.. Nattawin want to stick together with me..' Nattawin smile at Apo and kiss Apo's chest gently.. Apo then hung up the phone and say.. 'You should take a shower Nattawin.. We must leave..' Nattawin kiss Apo's lips and go to the bathroom and take a shower..

Apo then get up and go to the window then take out his cigarette and light it up and smoking..While Apo is sinking into his own thoughts.. Apo's phone suddenly buzz once again.. Apo then see his mae calling.. Apo take a deep breath and reject the call... Nattawin then come out from the bathroom and say.. 'Po.. Its your turn to shower..' Apo nod and walk towards the bathroom.. Nattawin then see Apo's phone is buzzing again and pick up the phone call and say.. 'Hello na krub mae?' Nampheung then ask.. 'Po.. Why did you rejected my call just now hmm? Where are you? Is Nattawin with you?' Nattawin clear his throat and reply back.. 'Y.. Yes mae.. Nattawin is taking a shower.. We are at the motel right now... We will leave later na krub... Don't worry na krub mae...Nattawin and Po are fine krub.. We will see you and Pa very soon alright?' Nattawin quickly hung up the phone and feel his heart beat quite fast..

Apo then come out from the bathroom and ask..' Is Mae calling again? 'Nattawin nod and ask..' What should we do now Apo? 'Apo then reply back..' I will send you back Nattawin.. I can't let you to come with me.. Its dangerous.. You just recover.. Please listen to me.. 'Nattawin shake his head and tears start to fall out from his eyes.. Apo wipe Nattawin' s tears and kiss his forehead and say.. 'Get dress now Nattawin.. We will go home..' Nattawin sigh heavily and get dress and so does Apo.. Both of them leave the motel and wait for the taxi to come.. Suddenly, there's a car stop in front of the twinnies.. Apo smile as he see Naptvik.. Naptvik then say..' Come on boys.. Get in! 'Nattawin then look at Apo with a worry expression.. Apo hold Nattawin's hand and say..' You can believe in him sweetheart.. Get into the car now.. 'Nattawin get into the car with Apo... Naptvik the drive away and ask..' Apo.. Is everything alright? 'Nattawin then reply back..' Yes.. Everything is fine now.. I decided to leave the hospital early.. Since Im starting to recover.. I didn't want to burden Nattawin for keep visiting me at the hospital... 'Naptvik look at Apo for a few minutes and ask..' And you Nattawin.. are you going somewhere after this? 'Apo nod and say..' I need to go to Hum bar for working.. I already applied a job there.. Don't worry na krub phi.. I will tell Pa and Mae about this.. Im sure they will understand.. 'Naptvik nod and continue driving..

After 15 minutes later..

Naptvik arrive at Wattanangitiphat house... Apo smile at Naptvik and say..' Thank you so much phi Naptvik.. I guess I owe you twice.. 'Nattawin then say..' Natta.. We must go in.. Thank you for everything...'Nattawin then get out from Naptvik' s car and wait for Apo to come out.. Apo then say.. 'Please forgive Apo na krub.. He is always like that..' Naptvik chuckle and reply back.. 'Well.. You owe me another explanation Apo Wattanangitiphat.. You should go inside.. I will see you again..' Apo nod and get out from the car and say.. 'Thank you for the ride! Be careful na krub!' Naptvik wave at Apo and drive away.. Apo take a deep breath and say.. 'Nattawin.. Let's go inside..' Nattawin hold Apo's hand and go inside the house.. '

Apo and Nattawin then go inside and see Karn and Nampheung are preparing a food.. Nattawin quickly hug Nampheung and say..' Mae.. Apo really miss Mae na krub.. Apo then say..'Mae.. I just want to say that.. starting from now on.. I will be working as a bartender.. I already applied a job there..' Karn frown and ask with a gentle tone.. 'But why Nattawin? Is something happened hmm?' Apo then reply back.. 'Mae.. Pa.. Everything I do right now is for Apo' s sake.. I hope you both will understand na krub.. 'Apo then leave 3 of them and go upstairs... Nattawin then say..' Please forgive Nattawin mae.. He is tired.. Something is happened to him.. I will go and talk to him.. 'Nattawin bow his head and go upstairs and see Apo is resting in Nattawin' s room..

Nattawin sigh heavily as he watch his twin in that kind of situation again.. Nattawin then close the door slowly and sit beside Apo and say.. 'Po..please teach me how to be like you.. I promise I will seek a revenge on Mile and JJ..' Apo immediately sit up straight and look at Nattawin with a serious expression and ask.. 'Are you insane?What if they do something to you huh?' Please think twice before you speak something.. Don't make my plan messy.. Got it? Just pretend to be me.. And.. You will be sleeping in my room.. I will sleep inside your room.. I will study in your class.. You will be safe in my class.. None of our friends can know about this matter.. Once every thing is over... I will tell them the truth.. To our parents as well.. Please hang in there for me sweetheart... Im doing this for you.. I don't care if my life are in danger.. All I think is about you right now.. 'Apo kiss Nattawin's forehead for a few minutes and touch their foreheads.. Nattawin kiss Apo's lips deeply and say...' Please take care of your self Apo.. 'Apo hug Nattawin and say..' Of course I will Nattawin.. Don't worry..'I must go now..you should sleep in my room..' Nattawin nod slowly and go to Apo's room and sleep...Apo wipe his tears and hide his face on his knees... Apo then say.. 'Come on Apo Wattanangitiphat.. You can do it.. You must protect Nattawin this time..' Apo then take Nattawin's spec and wear it then go back downstairs and say.. 'Mae.. Pa.. I must go now.. If Im late.. Don't wait for me..' Apo kiss his parents and leave the house.. Karn rub Nampheung shoulder and say..'I feel that Nattawin is hiding something from us sweetheart...' Nampheung then say.. 'I feel a same thing as well..'Never mind...lets watch tv na kha..' Karn smile and watch tv with Nampheung.. Nampheung then speak in her heart.. 'Nattawin.. Are you hiding something from Mae? Maybe I shouldn't suppose to doubt my son..' Nampheung then continue to watch tv with Karn..