Chapter 24

Nattawin pov...

Nattawin open his eyes as he feels someone is stroking his head.. Nattawin then smile as he see Apo with a new clothes.. Apo then say.. 'Nattawin.. Go and change this.. Quickly..' Nattawin nod and grab those clothes and wear it.. Nattawin then wash his face and comb his hair by using his hands then come out from the bathroom.. Apo then wear a cap then give another cap to Nattawin as well.. Nattawin then wear it and say..' Lets go '.. Apo lead the way follow up by Nattawin from behind.. Both of them use another exit so that their absence won't get notice by a doctor and nurse.. Both of them walk towards the car park and see Bible is already waiting for both of them.. Apo and Nattawin get into Bible's car and breath out of relief.. Bible glance at them through the front mirror and drive away from the hospital... Nattawin hold Apo's hand then kiss it gently... Bible then ask.. 'Po.. Are you going back to school again?' Apo then reply back.. 'Yes.. But after school, I will go to Hum bar to work..' Nattawin look at Apo with a confuse expression.. Apo turn his gaze towards Nattawin as he see Nattawin is playing with his twin brother lips.. Apo give a soft smile at Nattawin and put Nattawin's head on Apo' s shoulder and whisper.. 'Sleep sweetheart..' Nattawin nod and fall asleep..

After 20 minutes later..

Bible then stop his car in front of the motel and say.. 'Twinnies.. Wake up.. We already here..' Apo and Nattawin then wake up and see they already arrives at the motel.. Bible then say.. 'Apo.. If you need anything.. just call me.. And what's your plan for tomorrow..' Nattawin then look at Apo then ask.. 'Ermm.. Can I work with you Po?' Apo shake his head immediately and reply back.. 'No Nattawin.. I won't let you.. Just think about what Mile and JJ had done to you... Im doing this for your own safety.. When we return home.. We still need to pretend like this.. So that mae and pa won't notice anything.. Now.. We must go in.. You still need to rest.. Apo then get out from Bible car.. Bible then say.. 'Nattawin.. Please look after Apo.. And.. please listen to him na krub..' Nattawin nod a little then get out from the car as well..Apo then wave at Bible as he drive away.. Apo hold Nattawin's hand and walk into the motel and say.. 'Excuse me miss.. Sawadeekap.. Im Apo krub.. This is my twin brother Nattawin.. We would like to spend a night here.. We will check out by tomorrow morning..' The old woman then give them a key and a bit of money then say.. 'This is the key.. And about that money.. You can use it to buy a food for breakfast tomorrow.. At this hour.. All restaurant already closed..' Apo smile and bow his head then say.. 'Thank you so much..'The woman then reply back..' Your room number is 130..just walk straight from here.. 'Nattawin bow his head as well then say..' Thank you so much and may God bless you '..

Apo and Bible walk to the room..Nattawin help to insert the key and twist it then open the door.. Nattawin slide the key to switch on the main power and look around.. Apo then close the door and say.. 'We will spend our night here.. I hope you won't mind it Nattawin..' Nattawin hug Apo's neck softly and say.. 'Po.. Please don't dissappear anymore... And.. I can touch you right now.. Am I right?' Apo chuckle and ask.. 'Since when you are in love with me hmm?You are my twin brother, Nattawin.. How come you want  play with me?' Nattawin then push Apo slowly towards the bed until both of them fall on the bed.. Nattawin trace Apo's face with his finger and say.. 'Don't mention about others right now... I really want to spend my time with you..'Apo kiss Nattawin' s forehead and move down to kiss his chest.. Nattawin stroke Apo's head and say... 'Po.. Please.. touch me now..' Apo look at Nattawin and say.. 'You already belongs to Jeff.. And I belongs to Bible.. You slapped Jeff remember?'

Nattawin then look away and avoid Apo's gaze on him.. Nattawin refuse to talk to Apo and keep silent.. Apo then push Nattawin gently to lay down and say.. 'Nattawin.. I hope you won't regret it.. We are twin brothers who shared a same soul.. And.. I can't lose you too.. Not for this time... But.. If I can sacrifice my self for you.. I will do it so that you can live with Jeff... Jeff love you so much Nattawin..' Nattawin then hug Apo's neck and say..' Po.. Please touch me now... Please erase Mile and JJ scent from me.. Im begging you.. Please.. 'Nattawin feel his cheek is wet... Its hurt for Apo to see his beloved twin cry because of those bastards..Apo then kiss Nattawin' s lips softly while Apo's hand is already inside Nattawin's pants.. Nattawin smile as he feels Apo's hand is touching his junior gently.. Nattawin then say.. 'Po.. Please...' Apo ignore Nattawin's plea and keep playing with him... Apo smirk as he see Nattawin shed a tears.. Apo put his hands inside of Nattawin's boxer and massage his junior gently..

Nattawin moan slowly and say.. P.. Po.. Apo.. Aaaah... 'Apo kiss Nattawin' s lips softly and bite his lower lips softly.. Nattawin insert his tounge and deepen their kisses while Nattawin's hand is rubbing on Apo's back body... Nattawin notice his pants already wet and say.. Po.. My pants.. 'Apo nod and take it off then throw it away on the floor.. Apo smile at his twin and say..' You look so beautiful Nattawin... 'Nattawin then say...' Po.. Please take off yours too na.. 'Apo shake his head and say..' I only please you for tonight since you asked for it'
Nattawin then accidentally touch Apo's junior as well and say.. 'Po.. I won't let you to escape.. We belong to each others right now..' Nattawin then take off Apo's outfit until Apo is naked.. Nattawin noticed there's a lot kiss mark then ask.. 'Bible gave this to you right? That bastard..' Apo stroke Nattawin's head gently and kiss him and say.. 'Well..? Nattawin then massage Apo's junior gently and smile as he hears his twin moaning.. Apo close his eyes in pleasure then say..' P.. Phi.. Aaaah.. Sweetheart... 'Nattawin kiss Apo's lips and say.. Im right here sweetheart..' Nattawin decides not to have a sex with Apo but continue to play with Apo's junior.. Nattawin then lick Apo's hole and look at him with a smirk... Apo squirm as he feels Nattawin's mouth already suck his junior... Apo breath heavily and stroke Nattawin' s head and say.. 'Phi... You are really crazy.. Aaaah... Mmmhh..' Nattawin then stop his actions and ask... 'Should we play for real now hmm..?' Apo then say.. 'Nattawin.. Please.. dont...' Nattawin kiss Apo's lips then take him to the bathroom.... Apo turn on the shower while Nattawin already jump onto Apo then push him towards the wall.. Apo smile at him and thrust Nattawin under the shower... Moan answer by moan.. Nattawin then moan again and again then say.. 'Po.. Please.. Please erase everything...' Apo continue to thrust Nattawin and kiss him deeply and say.. 'I love you so much sweetheart... Please forgive me because I already fail to protect you from them..' Nattawin reply back while moaning.. 'Don't.. aaaah.. Don't.. Apologize.. Mmmhh... Just think about us.. tonight.. aaaah.. Apo... I.. I want to.. aaaah...' Apo kiss his brother forehead and say.. 'Release it sweetheart.. Its OK..' Nattawin cum and look at Apo deeply.. Apo then kneel down in front of Nattawin then look at him as well.. Nattawin stroke Apo's head gently as he give Apo a signal to do it.. Apo suck Nattawin's junior gently and make Nattawin squirm... Apo hold both of Nattawin's legs to support him and keep sucking his junior... Nattawin then close his eyes and say... 'more.. Po.. Please.. Please don't stop na...' Apo continue to sucking and licking his twin brother junior.. Nattawin then cum into Apo's mouth and stroke Apo's head gently... Apo swallow those cum and wash his mouth then kiss Nattawin deeply and say.. 'I guess you are right Nattawin.. We belong together now... I love you too.. So much..' Nattawin kiss Apo's lips in return then hug him tightly.. Both of them shower together.. After 5 minutes later.. Both of them come out from the bathroom and dry each other and wear a bathrobes..

Apo then walk towards the window and enjoying the view.. Nattawin then hug Apo from behind and say... 'Po... Thank you for doing it... You light up the fire in me.. That's the only way I can remember you..' Apo kiss Nattawin's forehead and smile at him.. Nattawin then say.. 'We must sleep now..' Nattawin hold Apo's hand and take him to the bed and lay down with him... Nattawin then say... 'You can hate me Po... I don't really mind it..' Apo kiss Nattawin softly and say.. 'I have no reason to hate you Nattawin.. You are my twin brother... My heart and soul.. Now.. Lets sleep ok? Nattawin nod and hug Apo then fall asleep... Apo kiss Nattawin's forehead and speak in his heart..' Mile and JJ.. Just wait...