Chapter 8

At Wattanangitiphat house..

Nattawin pov..

Nattawin get up from his bed and decide to go downstairs as he feel hungry.. Nattawin then stop walking after he hear a very familiar voice.. Nattawin feel shock as he hears Jeff's voice that come from the kitchen.. Nattawin then speak in his heart.. 'Why Jeff is here? What is he doing here?'Nattawin take a deep breath and walk down to the kitchen and pretend not to see Jeff.. Jeff smile at Nattawin then say..' Hey Nattawin.. 'Nattawin pretend not to hear anything and quickly grab the glass and pump up the water then drink it in 1 shot..Nampheung then say..' My son.. Jeff said.. He want to take you to his house now.. You should go upstairs and get ready na kha.. 'Nattawin quickly turn around and reply back..' Im truly sorry na krub Mae.. But I can't.. Erm.. Actually.. We will have an exam by tomorrow.. So, I need to study.. 'Nattawin is about to escape from the kitchen but got stop by Jeff.. Jeff then say..' As far as Im not mistaken.. Teacher didn't say anything about exam and.. Theres no exam by tomorrow Mr Nattawin..'Jeff smirk while looking at Nattawin.. Nattawin then say..' Mae.. Please.. I didn't want to go to Jeff's house.. 'Nampheung sigh slowly and reply back..' My son.. Jeff really want to spend his time with you na kha.. It will be rude if you reject it.. 'Nattawin then sigh heavily and speak in his heart..' Well.. You are really dead for this time Nattawin.. 'Nattawin then say..' Ok Mae.. Please give me a 5 minutes to get ready na krub.. Nattawin then walk upstairs to get ready.. Jeff bow his head and say.. 'I will take a good care of Nattawin.. I promise..' Nampheung stroke Jeff's hair gently and see Nattawin is going back down and say.. 'Now.. Off you go na kha.. Mae will wait for Apo to return..' Nattawin nod and hug Nampheung then say...'If you need anything.. Don't forget to call me or Pa.. We will leave now..' Jeff and Nattawin then leave the house..

After 15 minutes later..

Jeff and Nattawin finally arrive at Jeff's house.. Jeff then open the car door and help Nattawin to get out from the car.. Nattawin then ask..' Is this your house Jeff? Your house are so big!' Jeff chuckle and say.. 'Yes.. Its my house.. And my parents and I lived saperately... We will chat more later.. Now, lets go inside shall we?' Jeff hold Nattawin's hand and take him to go inside the house.. Nattawin feel shock as he observe the house... Jeff smile at Nattawin then reply back..' Make your self at home.. 'Jeff take off his hoodie and put on the sofa and keep his key house and ask..' Nattawin.. Are you hungry? 'Nattawin hear his stomach growl all of a sudden.. Nattawin then scratch his head and look at Jeff.. Jeff pull Nattawin to the kitchen and reply back..' Just sit there alright? 'Jeff start to take out some of ingredients from the fridge and start cooking.. Nattawin frown and ask..' Ermm Jeff.. What are you doing? 'Jeff then reply back while his hand are busy chopping the onions and garlic..'Im playing a hide and seek with you.. What kind of question is that? Im cooking of course.. Can't you see it?'

Nattawin roll his eyes and stand beside Jeff while watching him cooking.. Jeff then ask.. 'Well.. Where is Apo? I thought he is staying at home after he got beaten..' Nattawin face start to turn into red and look away.. Jeff frown then ask again.. 'What happen hmm?' Nattawin take a deep breath and reply back.. 'Just now.. I called Apo and he said that he is still at Bible's condo.. Then, I heard a strange sound..' Jeff stop cutting the onions and garlic then ask again.. 'Well.. What kind of sound that he is making?' Nattawin then say.. 'All I heard was.. Mmmhh.. Aaaah.. Like that.. Im afraid something might happen to Apo..' Jeff laugh at Nattawin while holding his stomach..
Nattawin frown and ask back.. 'What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?' Jeff wipe his tears and try to remain calm and reply back.. 'Nattawin... Apo and Bible are having a sex.. Thats why Apo moan like that..' Nattawin feel shock by hearing those words and feel nervous.. 'S.. Sex?' Jeff walk towards Nattawin and ask with a husky tone.. 'Wanna try it hmm? It will be a shame because Apo already got his 1st sex with Bible..' Jeff stroke Nattawin's arm gently.. Nattawin splash the water towards Jeff's face and escape from the kitchen..

Jeff then shout from the kitchen and start to chase after Nattawin...Jeff theb shout again..' Nattawin! Don't you dare to run away from me! Come here!' Nattawin try to avoid Jeff but fail as Jeff hug Nattawin and push Nattawin towards the wall.. Jeff touch their foreheads together and say.. 'Nattawin...' Nattawin smile at Jeff and say.. 'Im afraid Jeff...' Jeff pull Nattawin into his embrace then reply back.. 'Its ok Nattawin.. I won't force you to do it..' Nattawin playfully kiss Jeff's lips then say.. 'Well.. Im just kidding..' Jeff quickly carry Nattawin and take Nattawin to his room and put him on the bed... Nattawin then ask.. 'J.. Jeff.. What are you going to do with me?'Jeff then take off his clothes together with Nattawin clothes until both of them are naked.. Nattawin then say..' Jeff.. 'Jeff kiss Nattawin' s forehead gently and reply back.. 'Tell me dear Nattawin.. What should I do with you right now..' Jeff's hand start to massage Nattawin's junior gently.. Nattawin moan softly and say.. 'J.. Jeff... Aaaah.. Don't.. Please don't.. Please stop.. Mmmhh..' Jeff lick Nattawin's junior while Nattawin's hand start to massage Jeff's junior too.. Jeff growl above Nattawin ask.. 'Should I punish you for more hmm'? Nattawin close his eyes as he feels Jeff's warm mouth are sucking his junior... Nattawin then moan and say.. 'J.. Jeff.. Jeff.. Jeff..' Jeff stop his actions and kiss Nattawin's lips deeply and put Nattawin's hand around his neck..

Nattawin stroke Jeff's hair gently and kiss Jeff's forehead and say.. 'Make me yours Jeff.. I can't escape anyway..' Jeff  smile at Nattawin then put Nattawin's legs on his shoulder and say.. 'Dont resist me and relax..' Nattawin nod in respond and moan as Jeff start to thrust Nattawin slowly.. Nattawin then rub Jeff's back body and say.. 'Aaaah.. Jeff.. Please.. More..' Jeff smirk and reply back.. 'As you wish my love..' Jeff increase his thrust and say.. 'I love you Nattawin Wattanangitiphat.. I love you so much..' Nattawin moan under Jeff and say.. 'Aaaah.. Jeff.. I.. I love you too.. I.. I want to... Aaaah..' Jeff release it inside Nattawin and lay down beside Nattawin and cover them with a blanket.. Nattawin put his head on Jeff's chest and say.. 'I want to rest for a while.. Im tired..' Jeff kiss Nattawin's lips softly and say.. 'Just sleep sweetheart.. Im here..' Nattawin hug Jeff and fall asleep in Jeff's arms..