Chapter 7

At Jeff house..

Jeff pov..

Jeff is playing with the piano, suddenly stop as he remember Nattawin... Jeff then take out his phone and call Nattawin.. Nattawin then say.. 'Hello Jeff? Is there anything that I can help you?' Jeff smile as he hears Nattawin's voice then reply back.. 'Nothing Nattawin.. I just miss you so much.. Im still worry about you.. Especially after everything that happened to you..' Nattawin clear his throat and reply back.. 'Im fine Jeff.. You don't have to worry about me na krub... Jeff chuckle and reply back..' Of course Im worry sweetheart.. Are you doubting about my feelings towards you?'Nattawin clear his throat once again and say..' Jeff... My love is only for my family and Apo.. Im truly sorry na krub.. Im tired and I want to rest.. Bye.. 'Nattawin hung up his phone before Jeff could say anything else... Jeff sigh heavily and say..' I will make you fall in love with me.. I will take care of you Nattawin.. I promise.. 'Jeff then put his phone away and continue playing with the piano..

Meanwhile at western restaurant..

Pov..

After Bible and Apo have done with their dinner date...Bible decide to take Apo to somewhere else... After 10 minutes later... Bible and Apo arrive at condominium.. Apo frown then look at Bible and ask.. 'Bible.. What are we doing here? Why we are here?' Bible kiss Apo's forehead and about to kiss Apo's lips.. Apo quickly push Bible 's face away from him and reply back..' Please Bible.. Don't do anything that you please.. Im not your boyfriend or something.. And also.. You seems a bit drunk... 'Bible chuckle at Apo then say..' Both of us already drunk because we drank too much wine.. We managed to drank everything.. remember?'Apo silent for a few minutes then nod in respond... Bible smirk at Apo then tease him..' Just now you say.. Don't do whatever I want... Im going to see..how long you can endure your lust.. Lets go.. 'Bible and Apo get out from the car and go into the condo.. Both of them reach 12th floor.. Bible hold Apo's hands and walk together with him.. Apo smile as he feel a soft wind.. Bible then take out his access card and insert it then pull Apo to come inside..

Apo feel shock as he noticed that the condo where Bible live right now.. its not a normal condo but its a luxurious condo.. Bible look at Apo and laugh all of a sudden.. Apo push Bible away then ask with annoying tone.. 'Why are you laughing at me huh?' How much do you spend your money to pay for the rent?This condo is expensive! 'Bible hug Apo from behind and put his chin on Apo's shoulder and reply back..' Well...Phi Thong managed to save some money and buy this condo for me.. No need to worry about anything... Just enjoy our moments here.. 'Apo look at Bible deeply and ask..' What we gonna do right now? 'Apo then speak in his heart..' Oh Godness.. This is so awkward.. Should I just escape? But how? Please save me from this guy..

Bible smile at Apo as he is able to read Apo's mind then say.. 'You don't have to try hard to escape..' Bible take Apo to sit on the sofa then ask.. 'Would you like to watch a movie with me?' Before Apo could answer.. Apo's phone suddenly buzzing.. Bible then sit beside Apo and give him a signal to answer the phone.. Apo get up and walk away from Bible then say.. 'Ermm.. Hello Nattawin? What's wrong?' Bible smirk as then walk towards Apo then hug Apo from behind while start to kiss his neck gently.. Apo bite his lips and try to remain calm then answer back.. 'Im at Bible's condo right now.. Whats the matter?' Nattawin then reply back.. 'Nothing Po.. Im just worry about you thats all..' Apo let out of soft moan as Bible's hands massage Apo's junior.. Nattawin then ask.. 'Apo? What happen to you? What kind of sound are you making? Are you ok?!' Apo quickly hung up the phone and turn around then kiss Bible's lips deeply.. Bible then whisper 'Jump on me Apo'.. Apo jump towards Bible while Bible walk backwards towards his room..Bible then put Apo down on the bed then continue to kiss Apo's whole face.. Apo hug Bible's neck then say... 'Please Bible... I must go home.. Aaaah'..Bible keep ignoring Apo's words and then pull off the curtains and lock the door.. Bible start to take off Apo's clothes until he is fully naked.. Bible then smile at Apo and kiss Apo's lips deeply and massage his junior gently again.. Apo close his eyes and say.. 'Stop.. Please stop now... Aaaah..' Bible chuckle and take off his own clothes as well then reply back.. 'You think I will listen to you hmm? Apo.. You are mine once I touch you.. I promise.. I will be gentle.. If I hurt you.. Tell me immediately and I will stop..' Bible then take a wine bottle and say.. 'Drink this first.. and relax..' Bible help Apo to drink the wine.. Bible drink the wine as well and kiss Apo's chest while his hands are busy with Apo's junior.. Apo rub Bible's back body and say... Bible... Bible..'Bible smile at Apo then reply back..' Im here sweetheart.. Im right here.. Just relax ok? Are you ready? 'Apo nod in respond then say..' Please be gentle na.. 'Bible kiss Apo's forehead then put one of Apo's leg on his shoulder then start to thrust him slowly.. Apo feel hurt and tears start to fall out from his eyes.. Bible comfort Apo then say..' Its ok sweetheart.. It will be hurt since this is a 1st time for you.. And 1st time for me as well.. Hold on for me..' Apo then hug Bible and kiss him deeply while Bible thrust Apo deeply again and again.. Apo then moan and say.. 'Bible.. Please.. more... Aaaah..' Bible chuckle then ask.. 'Who ask me to stop just now hmm?' Apo stroke Bible's head and enjoy those touch even more... Apo then say.. 'Bible.. I.. I want to..' Bible then say.. 'Together sweetheart..' Both of them reach their climax.. Apo fall asleep beside Bible since he feel very tired... Bible lay down beside Apo's then fall asleep too..