Chapter 27

As Apo leave the bar.. Apo feel shock as he noticed someone is pulling him.. Apo then see Bible is hiding behind the wall and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. What are you doing here? I thought you already went home..' Bible then hold Apo's hand and start walking.. Apo then ask again.. 'Where are we going?' Bible then reply back.. 'We will go back to my condo..' Apo then nod slowly and walk with Bible.. Bible then get into his car with Apo and drive away to his condo... Bible then ask.. 'So.. How is Nattawin?' Apo nod and say.. 'He is fine..' Bible smirk and ask again.. 'Do you have a sex with him baby?' Apo then reply back.. 'Yes.. I do.. I know its sounds crazy to have a sex with my twin brother.. But.. I did it since he is the one who asked for it..' Bible then arrives at his condo and say... 'The most important thing is.. Both of you are save..Come on.. Lets go'.. Both of them get out from the car then go inside... Bible then ask.. 'Are you hungry hmm?'Apo shake his head and say...' Im tired Bible.. 'Both of them arrive at Bible's house.. Bible then open the door and go inside the house follow up by Apo from behind.. Apo throw his bag on the sofa and lay down..

Bible then go to the kitchen and start cooking for Apo.. Apo frown and get up then noticed Bible is cooking something.. Apo then walk towards Bible and hug him from behind and ask.. 'Aren't you mad at me?' Bible smile softly and say.. 'Nattawin is your twin brother sweetheart.. The reason why he asked you to have a sex with him is because of Mile and JJ.. If he keep asking you to doing it.. Just agree with it.. Don't reject his request or else he won't talk to you..' Apo chuckle and kiss Bible's cheek and take out a bartender stuff and start to make a drinks for both of them.. Apo's phone is buzzing and see his mae name on the phone screen.. Bible then say..' Im sure your mae is calling...You should answer it sweetheart..' Apo sigh heavily and answers it then say.. 'Hello mae?' Nampheung then reply with a panic voice.. 'Nattawin! Please come home right now! Apo is crying in his sleeps.. Mae and Pa didn't know what's going on with him! I think Apo is having a nightmare.. Please come home as soon as possible na kha!' Apo hung up his phone and start to have a bad feeling..Bible then ask.. :What's wrong sweetheart? Is something happen to Nattawin?' Apo then reply back.. 'Mae call me and said that Nattawin is crying in his sleeps.. I think he might have a nightmare.. I must go back to check on him..

Bible nod and turn off the stove and say..' Its OK.. Come on sweetheart.. I will send you back.. 'Apo look at Bible with a guilty expression and reply back..' Never mind.. I already burden you more than enough.. I will run as fast as I can.. 'Without wasting any time.. Apo grab his bag pack and leave Bible's condo.. Suddenly.. Jeff's car stop right in front of Apo and ask..' Nattawin? What are you doing here sweetheart? Let's go back.. I will send you back to your house.. 'Apo didn't have any time to argue with Jeff.. Apo then decide to go home with Jeff and say.. Please drive faster Jeff.. Apo is having a nightmare..' Jeff hold Apo's hand and say.. 'I really miss you Nattawin.. How could you slapped me?' Apo roll his eyes and say with a loud tone.. 'Jeff Worakamon Satur.. Please speed up will you?! Im in such a hurry and I don't have a time for this drama!You better stop your car and let me walk by my self!' Jeff feel speechless with Apo's behaviour and ask.. 'What happened to you Nattawin?' Apo start to lose his temper and press on the break pedal.. Jeff's car stop immediately near the traffic lights.. Apo quickly get out from Jeff's car and leave...

After 10 minutes later..

Apo arrive at his house and see Mr Karn is already waiting for Apo then say.. 'Apo is still crying.. Please go upstairs and take a look son..' Apo nod and quickly go inside and hear Nattawin is crying...Apo then walk upstairs and see Nampheung is trying to comfort Nattawin but fail... Apo then say with a stern voice.. 'Please leave us alone Mae..' Nampheung frown and ask.. 'Nattawin.. What happen to you hmm? You never speak in that way to Mae na kha..' Apo roll his eyes and say.. 'Please leave us alone Mae...' Apo shot a glare at his mother.. Nampheung nod slowly and close the door.. Apo then lock the door and say... 'Shh.. Sweetheart.. What's wrong hmm?' Nattawin then reply back.. 'Im afraid... I saw you get kill by Mile.. It was a nightmare but Im afraid..Im afraid that you will die...' Apo pull Nattawin into his embrace and say.. 'Its OK sweetheart.. You will be fine.. I promise you..' Nattawin then hug Apo's neck and whisper.. Please.. Please touch me.. 'Apo feel hesitate and whisper back..' Mae and Pa will hear us... 'Nattawin shake his head and whisper...' Please Po... 'Apo sigh slowly and whisper again..' Do not moan too loud.. 'Nattawin nod slowly and take Apo's hand to touch his junior... Apo put his hand inside of Nattawin' s boxer and massage his junior gently... Nattawin close his eyes and squirm.. Apo use his other hand to stroke Nattawin's head... Nattawin then look at Apo deeply and whisper.. 'More.. More Po.. Aaaah...' Apo take off Nattawin's boxer and put aside and suck Nattawin's junior gently.. Nattawin bite his lips while looking at his younger brother.. Nattawin then stroke Apo's head and smile at him then squirm again as Apo cover Nattawin' s hole.. Nattawin look at Apo with a begging expression... Apo lick Nattawin's hole gently.. Nattawin then moan while whisper.. 'Apo... Aaaah.. Sweetheart...' Apo then kiss Nattawin deeply and let Nattawin cum.. Nattawin then stroke Apo's face gently and kiss him softly and say.. 'Po...sleep with me please..Im still afraid..' Apo cover both of them with a blanket and fall asleep..