Chapter 16

At the restaurant..

Pov..

Gulf and Apo are sitting inside of the restaurant with a silent.. Gulf look at Apo and ask.. 'Where have you been Apo?' Apo then look at Gulf and about to pretend but got cut off by Gulf immediately.. Gulf then say.. 'Apo.. Its true that Im Jeff's classmates.. But Im not that stupid until I can't even recognize you.. Enough with this lies' Apo then silent for a few minutes.. Gulf then ask with a serious tone'.. What the heck is happening right now? Please tell me everything so that I can understand the whole thing '.. Apo shake his head and reply back..' Its doesn't matter what Im doing right now.. Im doing this for Nattawin, Gulf.. Now.. how do you know that I was here..? 'Gulf roll his eyes and say..' I have my own methods to find you Apo.. So, what's your plan? You need to do something.. Until when you going to hide like this? 'Apo sigh in respond then ask back..' How is my twin brother?'Gulf rise his eyebrows then say..' His condition are still same Po..'Apo sigh heavily and lean back.. Gulf then reply back..' Po.. You must go back to school and take Nattawin's place.. And about Nattawin.. He need to stay at home.. Only you who can end this Apo.. 'Apo look at Gulf with a glare then reply back..' Im doing this for Nattawin... He must stand up for himself and fight... 'Gulf drink his water and reply back..' Apo.. You only made him suffer... Its doesn't matter if you go to school as Nattawin.. But you must get a revenge on Mile and JJ.. I knew they have done something bad towards Nattawin...'Apo feel his eyes are wet and say...'Im tired with everything Gulf... Im the one who should suffer instead of my twin brother..'

Gulf frown and ask.. 'Po.. What is actually happened during the trip in Huahin?' Apo sigh heavily and say.. 'As soon as we were arrived in Huahin.. Nattawin told me that he wants to use a toilet.. He went to look for it by his own.. I tried to stop him at that time but fail.. Not long after that,I also decided to look for him since he didn't show up...'Gulf nod and keep listening then hold Apo' s hand.. Apo then continue 'Then.. I saw Mile and JJ took turn to molested Nattawin.. The worse thing is, I can't even help him out.. I was too shock at that time.. Before I could even do anything, Nattawin left and about to commited suicide.. And again, I fail to stop him.. I saw he jumped in the water... Without wasting any time, I jumped into the water as well then brought him to the shore... I seek a help... I thought no one will help me but luckily there's a 2 man who lives in those area quickly came towards me and help.. I decided to return to Bangkok with Nattawin...

Nattawin was admitted into the hospital.. The nurse said that Nattawin already lost his memory.. Everything that happened to Nattawin is all my fault because I fail to protect him from Mile and JJ.. Im the one who should suffer instead of Nattawin, Gulf.. Im having a hard time since Nattawin commited suicide... This is how I got a punishment from God I guess.. 'Gulf shake his head and hold Apo's hand tight and say..' Po.. Its not even your fault.. Stop blaming yourself na krub... You should return to school and take over Nattawin's place.. Let Nattawin stay at home with aunty Nampheung and uncle Karn as you Po..' Suddenly.. Bible appear out of nowhere and grab Gulf's tshirt and pull him to get up.. Apo try to stop the fight but got a death glare instead.. Bible then speak with a stern voice..' Gulf.. I don't know what the hell are you doing here.. Or.. in the other words, I don't know what the hell is going on between the two of you.. But Im asking you with a poilite way.. Do not come near Nattawin or I will kill you.. Do you understand?..' Bible pull Apo away from Gulf and say..' Stay at my place tonight.. 'Without Apo could answer.. Bible pull Apo out from the restaurant.. Apo fail to escape again for this time and say..' I already told you didn't I? Im not a Nattawin that you are looking for.. Im Porsche Kittisawat.. 'Bible ignore Apo then say..' Get into the car.. We will have a discussion tonight.. 'Apo sigh heavily and reply back..' I rather stay homeless than I need to stay with you.. Please stop your car now,stranger..'Bible keep driving and ignore Apo... Apo then speak in his heart..' Bible.. You didn't know how much do I miss you.. I really miss your voice.. Your smile.. Your touch... My plan completely ruin.. God.. What should I do now.. '

After 15 minutes later..

Both of them arrives at Bible's condo.. Bible hold Apo's hand take him to go inside.. Apo smile a little as he look around.. Apo feel shock as he see Bible's hand are wrapping around his tiny waist and say..' Nattawin... Please allow me to touch you.. You can hate me for the rest of my life.. But.. You really remind me of your twin brother.. You are not the only one who is suffering right now.. Im suffering as well..' Apo push Bible away from him and say.. 'We have a discussion.. Don't change the topic..' Bible stroke Apo's cheek gently and say.. 'Allow me to have you tonight Nattawin... I don't give a damn about what will Jeff think later on..' Apo slap Bible's face and say.. 'If you keep continue this.. I will leave! I already told you Im not Nattawin! Im Porsche!' Bible start to lose his temper and pull Apo straight towards his room and throw him on the bed...Apo is about to fight but both of his hands got tied up immediately.. Bible smirk at Nattawin and say..' Now.. You can't even fight.. If you dare to.. I will tied up your legs next..' Apo feel his tears start to fall out from his eyes as he see Bible take off his pants and boxer then throw it on the floor..

Bible slowly massage Apo's junior gently while looking at him and say..' Be a good boy for me Nattawin... And don't resist me..' Apo moan heavily as he feels Bible's warm mouth start to suck his junior hard... Apo then say.. 'Aaaah... Please.. Bible... More...' Bible smirk and lick Apo's hole and see Apo start to enjoy it.. Bible untie Apo's hand... Apo quickly hug Bible's neck and look at him deeply.. Bible then kiss Apo's lips deeply and say.. 'Nattawin... I love you so much.. May I touch you now..?' Apo stroke Bible's cheek gently and say.. 'If Im Nattawin.. I won't allow you to do this to me.. Bible Wichapas Sumettikul..' Bible feel shock and look at Apo and say.. 'Apo?!' Apo nod his head a little and reply back.. 'Yes sweetheart.. Its me, Apo Wattanangitiphat..' Bible stroke Apo's head gently and kiss his forehead for a long time and touch their foreheads.. Apo feel his cheek are wet.. Apo wipe Bible's tears and say.. 'Sssh... Its OK.. Don't cry na Bible.. Im sorry.. Im truly sorry..' Bible kiss Apo's lips wildly as Bible put Apo's leg on his shoulder and start to thrust him slowly... Apo then say.. 'Bible... Bible... Aaaah.. Please..' Bible then say.. 'Apo.. I miss you so damn much...' Bible continue to thrust Apo until he hit those spot.. Apo then say.. 'More.. Bible.. Please.. I miss you too.. I miss you so much my love..' Bible keep to thrust Apo.. Apo kiss Bible's lips deeply and say.. 'Bible.. I.. I want to...' Bible then release it inside of Apo and so does Apo.. Bible lay down beside Apo then cover themselves with the blanket.. Apo put his head on Bible's chest and look at him with a sad expression.. Bible kiss Apo's forehead and say..' We should sleep sweetheart.. We can continue our conversation by tomorrow morning..' Apo start to fall asleep as Bible humming a lullaby... Bible then speak in his heart.. 'I promise you Apo.. I will take care of you from now on..' Bible then hug Apo and sleep as well..