Chapter 36

Pov..

Apo is walking at the garden and see Nattawin and Bible are sitting on the bench while looking at the sky... Apo then join them and look at the sky as well and ask with a sad tone.. 'Are you both happy now?' Nattawin then hold Apo's hand and say.. 'I always in your heart Po.. And so does Bible..' Bible kiss Apo's forehead and say.. 'I know Im not such a good partner for you Po.. But I believe in Jeff.. I believe Jeff will take care of you better than I do..' Nattawin stroke Apo's cheek gently and say.. 'Your happiness is with Jeff.. Don't worry about me and Bible.. Mae.. Pa.. as well.. Because we will always watching you and Jeff from above na krub.. Suddenly.. Karn and Nampheung touch both of Apo' s shoulder and look at him with a soft smile.. Nampheung kiss Apo's forehead and say.. 'You aren't alone my son..

Jeff is with you.. Maybe you didn't love him now.. But you will.. If you give Jeff a chance.. He also suffering just like you..' Karn pat Apo's shoulder then say.. 'Please take care of your self and listen to Jeff na krub... We will always pray for you from above.. Always remember us in your heart..We need to go now Apo... Until we meet again na my beloved son..' 4 of them dissappear through the light... Jeff appear behind Apo and hug him from behind and say...' Po.. You didn't belong here.. Come on.. We need to go back.. I promise you Apo.. I will take care of you.. Apo smile at Jeff then say.. 'You already made a promise to me.. I hope you won't break your promise Jeff..' Jeff kiss Apo's lips softly and say.. 'No.. I won't.. Lets go back..' Jeff and Apo take another direction and dissappear..

Dream end..

Apo open his eyes slowly and look around and realize that he is in the hospital.. Apo then noticed Jeff is sleeping peacefully beside him.. Apo stroke Jeff's head gently and look at him with a soft gaze.. Jeff open his eyes and say.. 'Po.. Thank God.. Finally you are awake.. Please wait here.. I will call for a doctor..' Jeff is about to get up but got stop by Apo... Apo stroke Jeff's face gently and say.. 'Jeff.. Once I discharge from hospital.. Lets start a new life alright?' Jeff nod and kiss Apo's lips softly and deepen their kisses and say.. 'Please give me a chance Po.. I promise.. I will take care of you.. and.. Im truly sorry about what happened to you also Bible..' Apo is about to sit up properly but push back down by Jeff gently.. Jeff then shake his head slowly as he gives a signal to Apo.. Jeff then say..' JJ text me just now and he said.. 'The funeral is already done.. Also, JJ is very sorry for everything that he had done to you..' Apo then reply back.. 'Everyone deserves a 2nd chance Jeff..' Apo take Jeff's hand and hold it tight and say.. 'Do not let go of my hand Jeff.. Im alone now.. I don't have anyone else other than you..' Jeff pull Apo into his warm embrace and say.. 'Po.. Thank you for coming back... You didn't know how scared I was when I saw you behind the alley.. I thought at that time.. You were gone..' Apo kiss Jeff's lips softly and say.. 'Im right here Worakamon Satur.. Where else I should be than being with you now?' Jeff then say.. 'You really scare me to death Po.. I thought I already lost you forever..' Apo hug Jeff gently and say.. 'Im not gonna leave you Jeff.. I promise..' Jeff kiss Apo's head gently and say.. 'You must rest sweetheart.. Today it's such a tough day for you..'Suddenly, there's a door open.. Apo then see Thong and Becky along with others.. All of them give Apo a warm tight hug.. Apo is about to cry again but refuse to shed a tears.. Thong then say..' Its OK Apo.. You can cry as much as you want.. We also feel those pain as much as you feel right now..'

Apo hug Thong and cry in silence... Jeff turn around and wipe his tears as well.. Nodt rub Jeff's shoulder and say.. 'Stay strong Jeff.. Apo only have you now..' Bas then say.. 'Apo.. you still have us na krub.. Please stay strong na..' Gulf also hug Apo and say.. 'I know this is really hard for you but.. We are here with you..' Job and Pong hug Apo then comfort him without saying anything else.. JJ then say.. 'Po.. I hope you will accept me as your friend too.. Im really sorry about everything that happened to you and your family.. Im sorry because I failed to stop Mile.. Please forgive me Apo..' Apo nod and hug JJ then say.. 'Past is the past... Not everyone is perfect JJ.. We make a mistakes.. And.. I forgave you a long time ago.. Just forget everything and start a new life.. Alright?' JJ hug Apo for one more time then see the nurse coming in and say.. 'Excuse me everyone..Mr Apo need to rest na kha..' Thong hug Apo then say.. 'Po.. Please take care of your self na krub.. If you need anything.. You know where to find us..' Jeff then reply back.. 'Phi.. Please stay strong.. You also already lost Bible..please take care of Becky..' Thong nod and hug, Jeff and say.. 'Guys.. Lets go..' All of them wave at Apo then leave the hospital..Jeff sit down and say... 'Have a rest sweetheart.. Im right here with you..' Apo smile and close his eyes to rest.. Jeff stroke Apo's head and rest together with Apo..