Chapter 15

Pov..

After running away... Here is Apo right now.. Apo decide to go to the bar where he is used to get drunk last time.. Suddenly.. There's a 3 person approach him and look at him with a confuse expression.. Apo smile and bow his head at them and say.. 'Sawadeekap.. Im.. Porsche Pachara Kittisawat krub.. Nice to meet you guys..' Apo bow his head once again..A woman with a slender body suddenly pull Apo to go in and say with an excitement.. 'Oiii.. You look very handsome na kha.. Im Phi Jeed and this is my husband.. Phi Khong and another woman is my older sister.. Phi Yok..' Phi Yok then smile at Apo then ask.. 'How come you can be this handsome?!' Khong then roll his eyes and reply back..'Oii!That's enough! By the way Porsche.. what are you doing here? And how come you can be here?' Apo sigh heavily and reply back.. 'Well.. To make it short.. Something happened to my twin brother.. He is in the hospital right now.. I want to protect what I need to protect... If stay close to him will make him suffer even more.. I will dissappear out from his life..' Jeed rub Apo's shoulder and say..' Porsche.. Listen here na kha.. If you think this will help you.. You are wrong indeed... You must do something about this matter.. Am I right Porsche? 'Apo nod and say..' I will fix everything.. Until I catch those bastard.. For now.. Let me have a peace by working here.. The good news is.. Im good in making a drinks.. I have a bartender skill.. What if I show you my skill? Then.. You can decide either you want to hire me or reject me..How does it sound? 'The 3 elders nod in sync and give Apo a chance to show his skill.. After 5 minutes later.. Apo serve the drinks to those 3 elders and look at them with a satisfied expression..

Jeed and Yok look at each other then give Apo a thumbs up and say..' Wow Porsche! This is so delicious!' Khong in the other hands start to feel drunk and say.. 'Porsche.. You are such a skillful bartender that I ever meet! You are welcome to work here starting by tomorrow'.. Apo who is about to feel excited suddenly change his face expression as he remember that he is nowhere to go since he decided to leave home.. Yok then say.. 'Ai Porsche.. I know you are homeless right now.. You don't have to worry na kha.. Phi will take you to rental condominium..' Jeed nod as a sign of agreement then reply back.. 'We will give extra bonus so that you can buy a clothes and food.. Always remember Porsche.. You made this decision.. You need to face it.. We will always with na kha...'Apo give them a warm hug as a sign of thankful..Jeed then smile as he see Bible with Pong and Job.. Yok walk towards them and say..'Bible.. Job and Pong.. Please come in na kha!' Apo feel shock and quickly wear a spectacles and try to act normal.. Apo start to feel nervous... Apo then speak in his heart.. 'I hope they won't notice me..' Apo pull Khong towards him and whisper something.. Khong nod and give Apo a sign to leave the bar by using a back door.. Apo sneak out from the bar by using a back door and breath out of relief...

Yok then noticed Apo is missing and ask.. 'Aow.. Khong.. Where is Porsche? Who will make a drink for them?' Job frown and ask.. 'Phi.. Since when you have a bartender here?' Bible look at Yok with a serious expression and ask back.. 'Where is that bartender?Shall I go out and look for him?' Jeed quickly cut off their conversation and answer.. 'Porsche already go home.. Im truly sorry na kha..' Pong start to feel confuse and look at his best friends.. Bible suddenly leave the bar and wandering around near the alley.. Bible feel shock as he see Apo is leaning towards the wall while smoking.. Bible then say with a low voice..' Nattawin? Is that you?' Apo quickly rise up his head as he hears a very familiar voice.. Apo throw away his cigarette and run away from Bible... Bible then chase after Apo and grab his wrist and ask.. 'What are you doing here Nattawin?!' Do you have any idea how worried your parents was?! Apo is still unconscious in the hospital! Why the hell are you doing this to him huh?! 'Apo pull his hands away from Bible and push him away then yell..' Shut up stranger! I don't even know you! Im Porsche Pachara Kittisawat! Who the heck is Apo and Nattawin?! 'Apo start to feel his chest is about to explode cause yelling too much.. Bible then look at Apo' s face properly and about to touch it but got slap instead.. Apo then say.. 'Do not come near me again bastard!' Apo then leave Bible all alone..

Apo walk as fast as he can and stop at the nearest bus stop... Apo sit at the bus stop and crying.. Apo hit his chest and say.. 'Im sorry! Im so sorry my love Bible... I didn't mean to do this but I have no choice!' Apo then cry again as he see the bus stop in front of him... Apo is about to get into the bus but got kidnap instead.. Apo struggling and try to fight back but fail.. Apo then feel shock as he see Jeff.. Apo push Jeff away from him and ask..' What are you doing? That was rude..' Jeff chuckle and ask.. 'What are you doing here Nattawin? I thought I already lost you..' Jeff is about to hug Apo...Apo quickly back off from Jeff and say.. 'Im sorry... Im not Nattawin.. Or Apo.. Im Porsche Kittisawat..You mistaken me with someone else..' Jeff then cup Apo's cheek and kiss him deeply.. Apo feel shock and push Jeff away and slap Jeff's face and say.. 'Im not Nattawin! Im Porsche! Don't you still get it huh?!' Jeff hold his cheek and say.. 'You are my Nattawin! Come with me! Apo is still in the hospital!' Apo try to pull his hand away from Jeff but fail.. Suddenly.. There's a hand touch Jeff's hand and pull Jeff away from Apo again.. Jeff then ask... 'Gulf?What are you doing here?' Gulf then say.. 'Don't you hear him Jeff? He said his name is Porsche not Nattawin.. Please stay away from him.. And as for you.. Mr Porsche.. Please get into my car now..' Apo nod and get into Gulf car while look at both of them with a worry expression.. Gulf then say.. 'Jeff.. Please don't do this.. That man might similar to Nattawin but he is not Nattawin.. You should focus on your self now.. Since Nattawin is gone missing, there's nothing that we can do except than praying.. You should go back and have a proper rest Jeff.. Good night..' Gulf sigh slowly as he walk away then get into the car.. Jeff is left all alone near the bus stop.. Gulf then drive away his car and go to western restaurant with Apo..