CHAPTER 1.

 @Sdgraphics idea, and for every reader who requested a Originals rewrite which has been requested many times over the past two years. This is for Klayley lover readers.

Can you write a long story that is 50 chapters long? I have read your Henrik and Hope story where you streamed through the originals, but instead it's steady make the story about klayley slow burn. They have to wait till season three at least before they declare their feelings for each other. Let them defeat the hollow in season 4. Maybe Klaus takes serum in season 3 ( A/N Plot twist here) with a piece of the white oak they make Hayley an original in season 3. Don't forget slow burn klayley thanks. 

IN THIS STORY DAVINA CLAIRE IS 18+ DUE TO WATTPAD CENSORSHIP RULES.

WARNING THIS KLAUS HAS THE POWER THAT L.J. SMITH THE ORIGINAL WRITER OF KLAUS MIKAELSON GAVE HIM.

BUT WITH MORE COMPASSION WHICH PLEC GAVE HIM.

THIS KLAUS MIKAELSON IS A MIXTURE OF BOTH.

DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT WRAP YOUR IMAGINATIVE MINDS AROUND THAT CONCEPT.

POINT OUT MISTAKES. POINT OUT INCONSISTENCIES. 

GIVE SUGGESTIONS.

NOT INTERESTED IN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. FREE WRITER THAT NEVER INTENDS TO MAKE MONEY FROM WRITING.

NASTY COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND DEPENDING ON YOUR TONE READERS BLOCKED.

New Orleans the French Quarter was bustling and noisy as Klaus threaded his way along St Mark's square, in between street performers, musicians, artists and tourists, Klaus looked up to see a whited haired woman in a white robe and she beckoned hi...

New Orleans the French Quarter was bustling and noisy as Klaus threaded his way along St Mark's square, in between street performers, musicians, artists and tourists, Klaus looked up to see a whited haired woman in a white robe and she beckoned him to follow her, Klaus felt compelled to follow the white robe and did, he followed her down the promenade and into a alley, then into an closed empty business premise the door flung open as the white robed woman approached the doorway and she stepped through, Klaus followed behind her.