CHAPTER 16.

Hayley was pulling her clothes off in haste before Klaus even closed the door. He went to the sofa and pulled his boots off followed by his socks, pulled his henley over his head, eyes riveted to her naked torso and the slight swell of Hope under her tight olive toned flesh. Now he felt like he was in an alternate reality. He hadn't planned for his kindness towards her to lead to this. This restart was completely different from the last indeed. He watched her slender naked form light a sage stick and wave it around the room. She glanced at him over her shoulder with a devious smirk, "I stole these from Davina, I don't think there is any need for the whole house to hear me.....to many questions right?" She arched a perfect shaped brow at him placing the burning sage in a bowl on her dresser.

"Mmm," He murmured, undoing his jeans and pulling them down his legs. "I knew you were calculating......"

"Just not this much," She sassed laying on the bed on her back her deep pink nipples tight peaked with desire her musky hungry scent mingled with the sage. Amber eyes wolf like in their feral wild need, he could hear her heartbeat accelerate as he walked towards the bed and kneeled over her running his hand from her neck over both peaked breasts down her torso and lay his hand on her tight slight swelling belly hearing Hope's rapid heartbeat. He had never been this close and personal with his unborn child previously. The heat and pounding whooshing noise of blood of the developing child held him spellbound for a moment, "Amazing huh?" He glanced at the amber green flecked lowered eyes peering back at him, "That a little person we made is growing in there," She commented huskily.

"Mmm," He murmured again,never one to be at a loss for words, he was strangely tongue tied with her tonight. Parting her thighs with one hand and getting between her legs he lowered himself flat on the bed and sank his head to her wet cunt taking a long rough lick. It is just sex he told himself feeling her fingers thread through his hair eagerly her sharp gasp of air.

"Oh yes....Klaus," She moaned grinding her cunt against his mouth he circled her clit with his thumb applying pressure as she growled and convulsed his tongue deep in her core he tasted the release of her juices and licked her clean feeling her pull his hair with lustful pleasure.