CHAPTER 22.

MYSTIC FALLS

MYSTIC FALLS.

Hayley got out of the car and looked at the mansion of where she had conceived Hope with fond remembrance. Klaus brushed past her to take Hope from her carseat; watching the two of them as Klaus lifted Hope out carefully, smiling at the gentleness of his interactions always with Hope as though he was always mindful of his strength when it concerned their daughter. Hayley watched the other Mikaelson's and their partners and wives alight from their cars. Kol and Rebekah immediately started bickering.

"Kol you can't have the stone statues of our parents at your wedding to mock them, it is in poor taste," Rebekah snapped.

"I don't bloody care," He snapped back just as passionately, "I want those two evil creatures front and centre so they see how happy I am in spite of them, how cohesive our family is without the two of them in our lives for ten centuries," He retorted maliciously. Rebekah rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head in disgust. Freya listened with interest the hatred for both parents clear in her siblings.

Elijah ignoring his squabbling siblings opened the doors to the mansion, Gia following behind him. House staff came from inside the house and started to take bags and suitcases from the cars. Rebekah ignored Kol and started directing house staff as to luggage and rooms the luggage was to go to.

"Our deaths were here. I am no longer fond of Mystic Falls," Sage acknowledged to Finn by her side.

"No, nor I, we won't be here long," Finn promised her.

"Just long enough to become enhanced and kill Jeremy Gilbert and the barboy that our strumpet of a sister slept with," Kol sneered walking into the house after Davina.

That night Freya answered the front door, "Hi may I help you?" She asked the dark curly haired woman.

"Hi, Keelin, I have a meeting with Klaus Mikaelson." Freya, intrigued, stepped back motioning the woman to come in.

"Come this way," Freya announced walking through the foyer and into the house to Niklaus' art room. Klaus looked up, inclining his head to Freya.

"Keelin take a seat," Klaus closed the door behind his sister.

"Did you think over my offer?" Klaus got straight to the point.

"I did, your explanation engaged me, I have to say. Now meeting you and from what I have heard of you whispered in hushed tones of course," She smirked at him, "I'm sure you are not so usually forthcoming with information. Yes I agree to your offer and it is not just the money you are offering me or the protection which I am grateful for seeing I'm the only one left, but your family interests me." She dipped her hand in her briefcase and handed him the stoppered glass beaker full of clear liquid. Then she pulled out a large flat plastic box and gave him that also, "Here is the hundred vials of blood you asked for. My transfer to New Orleans begins in a month's time. The other matter we discussed concerning your wolf offer, I am still considering, you did say it was open to me indefinitely."