CHAPTER 18.

THE ABATTOIR COMPOUND

Kol runs his tongue along his bottom lip salaciously as he watches Davina sliding her lace knickers down her legs seductively and stands up straight smiling lavisciously towards the lustful heavy amber eyed Kol, waves her hand and chants softly his jeans and boxers disappearing from his fine body. She closes the metre distance between them and runs light fingers down his rigid ripped torso, her blue eyes fixed on his large cock and the pearly bead glistening from the head of his cock in the candle light. "I want you to make love to me tonight," Davina whispers looking up at him with lowered eyes biting her bottom lip, Kol groans in anticipation and desire for his fiery little witch, he wraps his arm around her tiny waist and lifts her up hard against his chest so her head is level with his and claims her lips hungrily.

Kol walks her to her large bed and lays her down gently on her back and kneels over her kissing down her neck sucking in one nipple then the other, kissing down her stomach he parts her legs and sinks his head to her heated moist core. Davina threads her fingers through his hair with a greedy moan feeling his tongue deep inside her, her hips gyrating against his face her magic zinging and sparking in the room her body sending electric shocks into his body Kol grips her hips pressing fingers firmly into her firm flesh knowing he will be bruising her wanting to mark her as his as he speeds his tongue inside her and presses on her clit top her breathy ragged moans feeling her shudder against him her body tightening then releasing licking her delicious juices. He lifts himself over her his hard pulsating cock nudging where his mouth has just been and wraps his arms around her back and looks into the heavy blue eyes dazed with fervour.

"Are you sure darling?" He whispers huskily.

She strokes his face, "Yes Kol.... I am," She pants. Kol reaches down and holds his cock lining himself up to her slippery entrance and slowly inches into her feeling her muscles tense and stops until she relaxes, "Keep going," She urges him fingers clutching the hard muscles of his back. He feels the thin barrier of skin and thrusts through. Smells the blood as he takes her virginity. Overcome with emotion at the moment, he may have seduced many a virgin in his long life but he had never felt the way he felt for the beauty in his arms pressed against his body. Davina's fingernails dig into the flesh of his back as she lets out a harsh gasp. Kol groans and buries his head in her warm scented neck, the tight constricting feel of her around him making him lose his mind stilling in her feeling her cunt muscles relax around his intruding cock. He lifts his head and looks at her.