CHAPTER 33.

CHAPTER 33.

Freya staggered and swayed home in the early hours of the morning after a night out that had lasted all night. The lastest woman she had been with attracted her in her alcoholic haze...but in the cold light of the dawn...not so much. Her paired off siblings and friends even though they were not her personal friends. Freya found it difficult to trust others outside her family. She had Rebekah, Davina, Hayley, Sage and Gia to converse and have company with. She liked Bonnie and even Katherine's sharp wit and scathing observations and after a thousand years of being tethered to Dahlia she enjoyed these women and their company. But she was lonely, especially at night when the large house was silent knowing her siblings and their partners indulged and had each other.

Freya saw a dark haired woman pacing near the side door of the compound as she approached. "Keelin Malroux isn't it?" Freya enquired. Keelin swung around to see the lithe blonde woman.

"Yes it is and you're Freya Mikaelson right?" Freya nodded, "Sorry for being here so early but I had to leave the last place I was living in a hurry.....bad breakup," She disclosed. "I had to get away and your brother Klaus said to come and see him when I was ready....so here I am," Freya nodded, tapping into the keypad at the door.

"Come in and have a coffee with me, most of the family will still be in bed," Freya suggested. Keelin smiled and followed the witch in.

Keelin looked around at the massive complex, "This could be a hotel, how many of you live here?" Keelin asked as she followed Freya into the kitchen.

"All the family and their partners live here," She looked at Keelin as she flicked the kettle on, "That's probably strange to you that we all live together."

"Werewolf pack mentality," Keelin smirked, "I did leave home for college then remained alone once I finished and became a doctor, but I remember growing up in the pack all living close together. There is no Malroux pack now.....I kinda miss it," Keelin shared.

"For a thousand years all I wanted was family, now I have it. I am sorry for your loss," Freya acknowledged.

They sat drinking in silence for a few moments, "We will be at war with some gods shortly," Freya announced. Keelin looked at her seated beside her.

"No shit gods gods the real thing? Millennia old gods?" Keelin asked astonished.

Freya chuckled, "One and the same."

"Just as well I came to take Klaus up on his offer then sounds like I have a better chance of survival as an immortal hybrid," Keelin sassed unfazed. Freya smiled, liking the down to earth courageous she-wolf.

STUDY.

"You will be sirebonded to Hope," Klaus explained to her.

Keelin looked at the sweet small toddler in the slender brunette's embrace and frowned, "But I don't....she's a baby. Her blood...... I don't want her to bleed for me."