CHAPTER 25.

Hayley walked into his paint studio and halted seeing the white haired, white robed woman who turned her glance on the brunette, "Hayley, Infinity," Klaus introduced them

Hayley walked into his paint studio and halted seeing the white haired, white robed woman who turned her glance on the brunette, "Hayley, Infinity," Klaus introduced them. Hayley raised her brow questionably towards him. "Infinity is a god, she enhanced me," Klaus turned blue eyes on Infinity, "I presume since you are allowing yourself to be seen by Hayley then she is privy to this conversation?"

"Of course, Hayley is the mother of Hope and therefore must be aware of the further gift I bestow on you Niklaus. You have enhanced your siblings, their partners and the mother of your child with your blood as I enhanced you. They now share qualities of gods, further to that I give you the gift of nigh omnipotence......."

"No," He shook his head firmly. "Those are a curse not a gift. I have a child to think of and love. Family that I love and care for, a city that I want Hope to grow up in. My character, temperament, cruelty, malice and paranoia would amplify a thousand fold......."

"If you were given the gifts by the devil himself you would," Infinity interrupted, "But you are being gifted by a benign infinite god Niklaus." Infinity explained.

"Okay stop both of you," Hayley snapped aggressively waving her hands at both of them, "I have no idea what a nigh omnipotence being is," Hayley interrupted them both harshly, annoyed she was in the dark.

Klaus turned his head to Hayley, "Nigh omnipotence or the The Ancient One, Angel Slayer, Supreme Demon King, Ruler of Hell," He explained sourly to her, "Can destroy everything in its path and all of existence itself, with a single casual fist, destroy planets and dimensions, its strength is far superior to that of goddesses of immense power who will fear someone of High Omniversal level. The One can kill an extremely powerful angel who created all existence the multiverse between it, heaven, hell, dimensions, kingdoms, cosmos, high-powered beings and the void, in an instant giving life and form to a new creation. Can destroy demons, angels, goddesses, etc., easily even copying their abilities and power and add it to their own.

And speed being able to exist everywhere, thus being able to be everywhere, being able to be in different dimensions at the same time, capable of being in all of existence, the being can simply exist in all of creation, such as when he/she destroys power, there is no place where he/she does not exist, however there are points where the power is greater such as in hell or places of high content of chaos and evil. Places like the heavenly court are not spared, lifting force unknown and Immeasurable....." Klaus explained to Hayley.

"I hold no attributes to hell or chaos Niklaus, you are my creation the power will come from me, as a nigh omnipotence ethereal being myself, not the devil," Infinity interrupted his passionate rant again to Hayley who stood listening intently. Klaus looked back at Hayley and went on.

"Infinite resistance. Omniversal high multiversal level attacks are nothing to him/her, even absolute elimination, can resist an attack from a guardian who could destroy all creation even heaven itself, the one can come out intact, angels with the ability to erase can't hurt the one.