CHAPTER 12.

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY.

"Elijah you see Finn and Sage home," Klaus remarked moving towards Hayley and Davina. Davina threw herself at Klaus and wrapped her arms around him hugging him hard, taking Klaus by complete surprise, better than her wanting to kill him he thought ruefully and patted her back awkwardly.

"I had no idea what you were going to do. I can't believe you saved me Klaus......were the ancestors angry?" She asked worriedly, dropping her arms from him and stepping back, Kol walking towards them.

"What did you do Nik?" Kol asked, interested.

"Davina Claire, Hayley Marshall, my younger brother Kol Mikaelson," Klaus introduced them.

"Davina Claire," Kol inclined his head to the short beautiful witch, his eyes sweeping over her. Kol gave her a charming smile then turned to Hayley, "Hayley nice to meet you, I'm the good looking dashing younger brother," He arrogantly bantered. Klaus rolled his eyes, Hayley smirked at Klaus' reaction Davina was looking at Kol with a smile.

"Hayley is carrying our child," Klaus informed him. Kol's eyes swept over her again, his eyes widening.

"Is that right? a wolf," He looked back at his brother, "I take it much has changed since I was staked."

"It has Kol, tonight Axl and I used the power of the reaping of the harvest to bring you and Finn back." Klaus disclosed.

"And Klaus shapeshifted into me so I wasn't sacrificed," Davina smiled flirtatiously at the handsome Kol. Kol studied his brother and stepped closer gripping his upper arms, closing his eyes a look of concentration on his face, opening them again he stared back at his hybrid brother.

"Enhanced, highly enhanced, what did you do Nik? make a deal with the devil brother?"

"On breaking my wolf curse extra abilities started to surface," Klaus informed him Kol looked back at him sceptically, leaning in and speaking very low so Hayley and Davina couldn't hear, he replied in Nik's ear.

"Bullshit brother, but I won't tell," Pulling back as Josh had come to join them.

"Davina's friend Joshua," Klaus introduced Kol and Josh, "Let's get back to the compound," Klaus suggested.

"Umm Klaus, Marcel wants to talk to you," Josh commented.

"Marcel will have to wait. I need to talk to Finn first, no doubt Marcel will turn up at the compound," Klaus responded evenly, unconcerned with Marcel for the moment.

Hayley, Davina and Josh sat in the back, Kol sat in the passenger seat. "So you shapeshifted into the beautiful little witch and went to the ancestral well, no doubt you have made more enemies Nik. Just as well you have Axl here, is he regent of the nine covens?" Kol questioned.

"He is, Josephine was looking to retire," Klaus replied Kol nodded.

"Why bring Finn and I back? Mother has been whispering in our dour brothers ear on the otherside."