CHAPTER 9.

French Quarter, The Abattoir Yard

A dinner table is set up in the court yard and Marcel's closest people are gathered around it.

Elijah and Gia walk down the staircase together, Marcel's eyes widen and he frowns his vampires shift uneasily next to him picking up on his tension all but Josh who smiles, he likes Gia she is friendly and outrageously outspoken at times making him laugh, "Marcellus you have not had the pleasure of meeting my wife Gia Mikaelson, Marcel Gerard," Elijah introduced them.

Marcel, disconcerted, looked the vampire woman over, "I never thought you would marry Elijah, nice to meet you Gia. How long have you two been married?" Marcel questioned.

Gia smiled, "Eleven years this December a Christmas wedding in Vienna," Gia recalled fondly and then Marcel's eyes slid from hers and noticed the tall handsome guy with his arm linked through Rebekah's and Davina on his other side, Marcel left his vampires and briskly walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Dee, what are you doing here? Why are you out of the attic?" He asked confused, worried, unsettled at seeing her looking comfortable with the unknown vampire and something else feeling the guy's power and in the Mikaelson enclave also he noticed how close and comfortable Rebekah appeared next to the good looking vampire and his confidence took a dive at the sight of them.

"Hi Marcel, Elijah rescued me from the attic Klaus killed all the harvest witches......which you never told me about," She turned her lip down at him, her eyes angry, "Klaus is going to help me with the harvest," She told him bluntly.

"Sure he is," He snarked, "Help you get killed to finish the sacrifice," Marcel retorted angrily.

"No I trust him," Davina replied simply.

"You shouldn't Davina, Klaus is not someone you can trust, he uses everyone." Marcel argued.

"Mate....." Axl drawled and Marcel's eyes shifted to the penetrating green eyes staring at him with hard coldness, "You are a guest in the Mikaelson home, best you keep your opinions of our host to yourself.......unless you would like me to hex you........I have a hex it is quite fiendish....." He smirked cruelly with an evil glint in his eyes, "I hex your cock to wither and shrivel......then your balls it is excruciatingly painful......and takes weeks .......then your cock and balls drop off and then...... you heal your cock and balls regrow........." Axl smiled maliciously while Davina stood listening with her mouth open, Rebekah grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Axl and Marcel to join Elijah, Gia, Klaus, Hayley and the rest of the guests at the table, "Until it all starts over again," Axl continued and finished explaining the hex as Marcel stepped back from the guy a look of dread on his face.

"Who the hell are you?" Marcel choked out.

"Axl Gideon sired by Niklaus 850 years ago Heretic witch, that's a vampire/witch unless you are familiar with the term," Gideon mocked him.