CHAPTER 31.

BEDROOM

BEDROOM.

She could see he was angry. Furious she had taken Kat with her to deal with Alistair and the demon within him on their own. But she was pissed at him too.

"He couldn't kill either of us," She snapped. Klaus stopped his agitated rage filled, pacing back and forth from the bedroom into the art studio and back again. He stopped in front of her.

"Immortality, Illusions and deception. Teleportation, Telekinesis. Manipulating thoughts and emotions. Controlling nervous systems. Transforming into different shapes. Creating Illusions. Flying and fast movement. Super strength and witchcraft. These are what you and Katerina were up against when you foolishly decided to take on a demon on your own," He barked at her.

"I became enhanced and a wolf goddess after you married me....." He cut her tirade off abruptly.

"Beelzebub and Mammon are old as time itself," He chastised roughly, glowering at her, "You are new and have inherited god like powers, you were not made a goddess by a goddess there is a difference, you were at risk." She smirked in the face of his anger. She was totally fearless. He knew that but seeing how blaise she was about stopping Alistair and the demon within him pulled him up short.

"Kat and I beat him," She retorted arrogantly. "We outwitted the demon, give me some credit for not being a fool Klaus. I called you once we had him subdued. I know only you or the demon dagger here at the compound can kill a demon. I also know you promised Kol first demon kill, so it is win win for all. And Alistair and Lucien are just the entree in this fight, the main course is the gods that will come, so let's get to this so we can deal with it and have it done." She snapped.

He smirked, stalking her, his chest against her own pushing her back, till her back hit the bedroom wall, he leaned down his lips grazing her neck, "So impatient little wolf," He murmured near her ear. She grabbed the collar of his buttoned shirt and ripped it open, the buttons flying in every direction.

Biting his bottom lip, she whispered seductively, "And you like to play games Klaus, running her hands over his chest and abdomen, she undid the dress pants wrapping her hand around his rigid cock. She smirked when his hand traveled up her thigh under her dress hearing the tearing sound of her underwear, she hooked one leg up around his hip. His fingers along her wet slit, she pulled the skirt of her dress up around her stomach and wrapped her other leg around his hip, his free hand under her arse to list her higher against the wall.

The bedroom was alive with their frantic movements, the air heavy with the scent of arousal and anger. Klaus, his eyes burning with desire and something darker, pinned Hayley against the wall with a force that left little room for argument. His mouth was on hers, bruising her lips with his demanding kiss as he ground his hips against her. She arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders as she met his frenzied pace, their bodies moving in perfect sync.

Their anger was a living thing between them, fueling their passion and driving them closer to the edge. Klaus groaned as he felt her wetness against his cock, her need for him palpable. He tore her dress to shreds, revealing her to him fully, before thrusting deep inside her, claiming her with a growl. Hayley cried out in pleasure, her head spinning with the force of their union.