CHAPTER 35.

FIVE YEARS LATER

FIVE YEARS LATER.

Bjørn looked at his big cousin Hope. Nearly six and the leader of her younger cousins, five year old Bjørn her Uncle Finn and Auntie Sage' son and five year old Astrid, her Auntie Bekah's daughter with her Uncle Axl. She was not the leader of her five year old twin brothers, far from it.

"They have done it again Hope," Bjørn exclaimed, with a worried look on his face.

"Ummm Arrrr," Astrid shook her blonde head. "Naughty."

"MOM ! Hope called out. "The twins have done it again."

Hayley shook her head in the bedroom, "KLAUS," She shouted out.

"I know, I'm on it," He replied. Leaping mind and body into the Dragon Realm.

Arriving in time to see his two blonde haired identical tribrid god sons climbing up the tail of the largest red dragon in the realm. Draco. Klaus knew there was no point in chastising his sons, so instead he flew up onto the back of the blue dragon Viserion.

The dragons took to the sky. Mind controlling Viserion he had the dragon fly along Draco and his five year old sons, Henrik and Askel.

"You know your mother doesn't like you leaving earth and visiting realms without you telling her and you are missing your history lesson with Uncle Elijah," Askel pulled a face.

"It is boring Daddy, we can time jump and visit other realms and experience it for ourselves," Askel argued with his Father.

Klaus looked down at his two mischievous sons, their blonde hair fluttering in the wind as they clung to the scales of the mighty dragon, Draco. Identical twins, with the same piercing blue eyes that mirrored his own, they had a knack for finding trouble even in the most unexpected places. The Dragon Realm, a place of fiery landscapes and ancient wisdom, was their latest playground and they had managed to push the boundaries of what was considered 'safe' yet again.

"I know, I know," said Klaus, his voice a mix of amusement and reprimand. "But you can't just disappear like this. Your mother will have my hide if she finds out you've been playing dragon jockeys without her knowing."

The twins looked at each other, their cheeky grins growing wider as they realized they had been caught. "But Daddy, it's so much fun!" exclaimed Henrik, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yeah, and we promise not to tell Mommy," Askel added, trying to sweeten the deal.

Klaus couldn't help but chuckle at their innocent charm. "You know I can't make that deal with you," he said, his eyes twinkling. "But I'll tell you what, if you come back to Earth with me now, I'll make sure Uncle Elijah's history lessons are a bit more... adventurous."

The twins exchanged glances, their expressions a silent debate. Finally, they both nodded in unison. "Okay, Daddy," they said together, as if it had been their idea all along.