CHAPTER 13.

Kol stormed to his sister's door and pounded on it, "YOU BLOODY STRUMPET REBEKAH WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY." His shouting seems to go unheard. All he could hear was more loud moans.

"PISS.....OFF ......KOL," Rebekah shouted and moaned, Axl looked up at her and smirked palming her breasts as she rode him.

"You have been at it all night, give it a break sister," Kol seethed still outside her bedroom door.

"GO AWAY KOL.......YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.......YOUR LITTLE WITCH........ IS STILL..... A MINOR." Rebekah yelled and snarked back at him, goaning and breathless.

"She will be eighteen in a few days," He retorted, banging on the door. "Axl for the love of the gods mate put a fucken silencing spell on the room," Kol demanded giving the door one last hit not to break it but to let them know he was pissed, he really didn't need to see Axl cock deep in his bloody noisy sister.

"Kol I need you and Davina," Klaus announced standing at the end of the hallway.

"Nik ....are you just going to let this bloody all night racket continue?" Kol barked at him.

"Leave them be Kol. I need them later, not at the moment." Klaus replied Kol shook his head in exasperation, "Davina wanted a word with Hayley," He informed his brother.

"Fine bring her to the study the moment they are finished," Klaus walked away from a still seething Kol. He was jealous of his sister. He had been dead for months; he wanted Davina from the moment he had seen her; he had wanted her, but her age was a barrier and the womaniser in him was astonished to find himself reluctant to just seduce and manipulate her into sex. He liked her fiery courageous spirit. Kol wanted her to trust him......then fuck him but he was impatient and had never had great control over his impulses. He decided he would for the stunning little beauty, she was worth it.

"Hayley." Hayley glanced over at Davina sitting on the side of the bed while she sat at the window seat turning her head back gazing out the window at the bustling street below. "What are blue balls?" Hayley snapped her head back to Davina with an arched brow.

"Where did you hear that expression from?" Hayley asked.

"Josh, he said I was going to give Kol blue balls and he had only just met me, what the hell did he mean."

"Umm it's an expression guys use when they dont have sex for a long time, Josh shouldn't have said that to you. Kol and his blue balls are not your problem," She smirked at Davina.

"I like Kol......I really like Kol. He makes me feel all these strange feelings."

"What strange feelings?" Hayley asked, smiling slightly at the young witch.

"Well I kinda get hot, my skin heats and I feel tight and heavy here," Davina put her hands to her pelvis. Hayley watched her.

"Yeah that means you're horny, just masterbate you'll feel much better." Davina blushed, Hayley saw the blush, "Have you ever masterbated Davina?" Davina shook her head. "Do you know how?" Davina shook her head. "Didn't your friends talk about it or haven't you looked it up online?" Davina shook her head. "Okay I will make sure you have a laptop so you can check it out."