EPILOGUE.

Bonnie and Damon remained in New Orleans. They had two children. Emily Sheila Bennett Salvatore. Emily inherited her Father's cobalt eyes, sarcasm and love of nicknames for people. Emily was first born and a powerful witch as a toddler. Bonnie taught both her children from the moment they could walk. Their Son also a witch. Daxton Stefan Salvatore. He had his mother's temperament and green eyes. Both children became immortal witches. Damon was a push over when it came to his Son and Daughter. Bonnie would roll her eyes at him with an affectionate smile. Understanding where it came from. Bonnie loved Damon how he always wanted to be loved and she accepted him. Bonnie, he treated like the queen she always deserved.

Stefan and Eve Labonair Salvatore had four children, three boys, one daughter. All were wolves. All became hybrids when they were older. Sebastian Salvatore olive skinned, green eyed.

Sawyer Damon Salvatore, raven haired, cobalt blue eyes the spitting image of his uncle Damon. You don't think the Mikaelson family along with Katherine, Kai, Nadia and Enzo had a teasing field day for the Salvatore brothers over that for years? Especially when they were all drunk? They did and all were relentless.

A third son, Sloan. A daughter Emery blonde, green eyed like her mother and father.

They built a large boarding-like mansion in the country close to the bayou. Stefan became more relaxed. He adored his children and he and Damon were nothing like their father Giuseppe. Stefan became so relaxed, happy and easy going, his frown lines disappeared. His hair never relaxed though. Immortal wolf Eve became Alpha to the Crescents. Stefan was hot for the wolf sex he and Eve had. And he never turned off his humanity again, becoming the feared ripper.

Katherine and Kai remained together. Kai became leader of the Gemini Coven with Katherine's manipulation and seduction skills bending the witches of the coven to her will and way. The coven reluctantly agreed with the support Kia had from his twin Josette Saltzman. She wanted Kai as leader because he was immortal and her twin girls Lizzie and Josie never had to do the twin merge because Kai was immortal and no new leader of the coven was needed. Katherine and Kai remained in New Orleans Kia conducted Gemini meetings on zoom. He loved the technology age. Katherine is still the dominatrix and Kai is still whipped. Just the way the two like it.

Josette and Ric moved to New Orleans. Their siphon twins in private tuition with Axl and Kai.....mostly Axl. They also attended the Mikaelson school for the gifted run by Elijah and Gia Mikaelson.

Enzo and Nadia became a couple. Their homebase was New Orleans but they traveled extensively. Nadia liked to check in with her mother everyday to make sure she never ran again. Katherine never did.

Ansel became a teacher and leader at the school for wolves. He delighted in his grandchildren and the relationship he finally was able to have with his son Niklaus.

Freya and Keelin married. They had two children from a witch sperm donor. both wolves. They became immortal wolf witches. Keelin became an immortal wolf like Eve.