CHAPTER 4.

DAVINA'S ATTIC ROOM

DAVINA'S ATTIC ROOM.

"Klaus saved my life. I owe him one." Marcel leans over Elijah's body in his coffin, while Davina looks out the window. "This sucker's resilient. He's like a cockroach in a suit.......Doesn't matter. Time to give ol' Elijah back to Klaus, anyway."

Davina whirled around from the window, her face tight with anger, "You asked me to figure out a way to kill the Originals. I'm not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it."

Marcel in a placating tone replied, "Davina, we've been through this. Klaus saved my life, I owe him one. Since he wants his brother back....."

"Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. I wanna go. Please?" Davina begged him.

"The whole point of you being up here is so you're never spotted out there. You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine Street? Sophie Deveraux. Pain-in-the-ass witch and you know what the witches will do to you if they find you." Marcel, still completely unaware Sophie Deveraux was dead, Klaus having wiped the minds of every supernatural in the city about the harvest witches' deaths and to not register that they missed the appearances of said dead witches.

Davina retorted, annoyed, "But you control the witches. Make her go away!" Marcel shakes his head.

Davina pleads again, "Marcel, it's one night!"

"I said No!" Marcel turns and walks toward the door to leave.

"I do everything you say, but sometimes I think you forget what I'm capable of. Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? All I have to do is focus." She stared at Marcel and there was the hiss of boiling blood as he started to sweat.

Marcel smiles, "Fine. We compromise, all right? You going out alone.....too dangerous. But, I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's going to be there. Alright? Nice lady. You two are really gonna hit it off."

Davina smiles widely and bounces on her heels.

MIKAELSON MANSION.

Klaus watches the interaction between Davina and Marcel in the attic, Davina will not be leaving the attic for the festival tonight he was going to change all of the day to come. His eyes go white as he stands in the middle of his bedroom, first he focused his mind on Marcel and instead turned Marcel's consent in letting Davina go into a refusal, then Klaus focused in on the mind of Camille and eradicated Marcel asking Camille to accompany Davina tonight to the festival. Klaus also explains to Camille about witches, werewolves and vampires and compulsion. With that done he contacted Elijah telepathically, he turned his mind to Elijah in the attic.

"Niklaus."

"Tonight Marcel will fail to turn up to collect Davina the time is right for you to offer her our protection she will be looking forward to leaving so pull the dagger and feed brother, she will be furious Marcel has not come for her and more open to suggestion and feeling lonely and forgotten, also let her know I have killed all the Harvest witches that should make her more receptive to us."