CHAPTER 30.

COMPOUND

COMPOUND.

Klaus lay beside her in the bed, holding his hand out to her. She looked at it puzzled. "I know how you don't like to be left out, I'm going to another realm. I have someone to meet."

"Hope?" She questioned, thinking of Hope asleep in her nursery.

"I asked Kol and Davina to listen out for her," Hayley threaded her fingers through his and he gripped her hand closing her eyes when his eyes glowed neon blue.

She felt the cold shift of air and then opened her eyes, her hand still held in his grasp. 

They were standing in the ruined cathedral building atop jagged cliffs

They were standing in the ruined cathedral building atop jagged cliffs. "Beautiful but creepy," She huskily imparted.

"Gods love nothing more than the dramatic stage setting, my little wolf." She looked up at him.

"I liked the seductive sexy realm you made for us after you killed Dahlia," She admitted to him, Klaus smirked provocatively and chuckled softly at his unfiltered wife.

"Niklaus Mikaelson. Never would I have thought you would marry and seem to enjoy doing so when I met you in 1633," The Scottish female voice rang out with playful humor.

"Rowena love, good to see you alive again it's been a long time, my wife Hayley. Little wolf Rowena MacLeod, witch extraordinaire and it would appear an infiltrator for Infinity." Klaus glanced at the goddess beside Rowena.

"I know you find it hard to trust Klaus but I have told you I created you to conquer. Rowena was resurrected to play operative to you, she willingly took the role. Your sired vampires are nothing more than vessels." Klaus nodded.

"The demons Mammon and Beelzebub inhabiting them, I am aware," Klaus responded. Hayley looked intently at the red haired witch who in return scrutinized Hayley.

"Beelzebub is no obstacle....but Mammon..." Infinity went on.

"I know Infinity why Mammon is housed in Lucien. I will let the script run through, the end is inevitable." Infinity nodded. Klaus fixed eyes back on Rowena.