CHAPTER 15.

THE ABATTOIR

THE ABATTOIR

"Fóllame más fuerte Lijah......Oh sí...sí...sí......Arrrrrrrrr" Hayley smirked as she heard the high volume of Spanish screamed out down the hallway from her room, Gia' voice rang out in the empty compound. Gia was a goer Hayley thought with amusement visions of the suited noble brother fucking his sensuous, loud wife made her shake her head.....she really did not need to think about another couple having sex, her own hormones were out of control and with Rebekah and Axl' nightly naked gymnastics and crashing sounds, moans, groans and heavy panting she was ready to snap. Cursing her werewolf hearing she wondered what it was like for a vampire hearing every tiny sound and noise. Which was why she only got herself off in the shower hoping the sound of the falling water muffled her own cries of self pleasure, which is where she was going right now.

THE BAYOU

"Why won't the Labonair girl talk to you?" Mary snapped at her Grandson. Jackson looked down and scuffed the dirt with his boot avoiding Mary's penetrating, questioning gaze.

"Um arr......I kinda put my foot in it the night of the party......the night she gave me the cure," Mary growled at her grandson's admission.

"She is a Labonair, she is important to the pack. How are we to fight the vampires without her support, Jackson ...."

"She is pregnant with Klaus Mikaelson' child." Jackson blurted out.

"The hybrid," Mary snarled, "Surely she is not still involved with him."

"He gave us the cure, Mary, he didn't do that for us, he did it for Andrea, she is pregnant with his child. Our betrothal means nothing to her, she mocked it," He whined pathetically watching Mary pace with agitation her lips clamped shut and downturned in a sour grimace.

"And she will only speak to Eve" She stopped and looked at her grandson, "Was she at least friendly with you?" Jackson shook his head.

"She was suspicious but did thank me for watching out for her that night at the plantation house."

"You need to become friends, take it slow if we are to have any hope of her joining us or seeing us as her pack. You need to be careful what you say to her because she is living with the original vampires," She snarled, hating vampires. "She carries the original hybrid's baby but she is one of us. Make sure the pack makes a fuss of her. I will send Eve to invite her here. I had expected her to come yesterday of her own volition, Hayley not showing up speaks volumes." Mary walked away grumbling under her breath. All Jackson could think about was the hazel eyed beauty of Andrea, he would worship at her feet given the chance, she was all he had thought about growing up, but he had really messed up the other night and the fact she carried Klaus Mikaelson child had thrown him. Surely she didn't like him but there was no gossip about them only that Klaus had saved her in the crypt from the witches and had looked after her since, as did his family. Jackson wasn't sure he had a look in when it came to the feisty Hayley Marshall.