Chapter Forty Four

River

Out of all the people, my friends introduce Lyra to Max. He's an arrogant soccer player from the Manhattan. He's only like six foot, he hardly has a personality. Why would they think he would be a good match for Lyra?

The next day when we went snowboarding, she and Sasha went skiing with him. And the same thing happened for the next three days.

Max was fine. Was just...average. And I hardly believe he'll be able to make her finish the way I did. I just wasn't seeing it.

I couldn't get Lyra out of my head and he had hardly been here a week. She was dressed in crop tops, showing off her curves. Her flat stomach.

She wore a long sleeved crop top and a zip up hoodie the other day and I caught the scar on her right side. Just her breast. That was just before she put her hoodie on.

It made me realise how much more of her body I had left to discover. My hands never felt out of place on her body.

They glided up every curve and dip as smooth as butter.

December was already kicking my ass, I had very little will to feed into my hate for Lyra. Instead I easily fed into lust. I was around her everyday.

Seeing her slowly become comfortable with her body, dressing a little more revealing. A little more makeup, a little more glitter or whatever that shit is. Slowly, she was becoming more and more beautiful as Sasha encouraged her.
Her smile was different, there wasn't anymore tenseness hidden behind it anymore. She had a confident smile. And Max liked it too much.

He was started to get far more handsy with Lyra. I was walking around the resort and found him teaching her how to play soccer. He had his hands on her hips, him behind her as he whispered something in her ear.

Her leg came back and that's when I realised she was in those black yoga pants.

Heat quickly rushed to my groin.

She brought her leg in front of her, her foot colliding with the ball, rolling into the net.

A smile spread across her face as she turned around and hugged him.

He gently touched her basically healed scratch. All that was left was the scar that seems to be fading.

Was I weird for watching? Absolutely. But Teddy and Sasha were getting a couples massage. So I had time to kill, but rather someone.

I didn't like him touching her. He wasn't enough enough for her. He was a snob from the Upper East Side or whatever. If she thought I was rude, wait until she attends a school function or party with him.

She was too pretty for him. She was too smart, too kind, too caring, too sassy.

And then he did. That motherfucker kissed her, and she happily kissed him back.

I moved back slightly, still able to see them.

She gave him one of her sweet smiles after pulling away and they headed to the changing rooms.

I ran a hand through my hair, waiting for her.
Every night I faught the urge to sneak over to her room. Our rooms were connected by the laundry room. Each had seperate bathrooms but we each had a locking door to the laundry room. It would be easy for us, she wouldn't have to hang out with him and I wouldn't be stuck in the fucking shower five times a day jerking off.

Five times a day I had to hide in the bathroom, the shower. Just because I was attracted to Lyra. She was the only thing I thought about.
When they came out, she hugged him before they parted ways. I pushed myself off the wall as Lyra came down the hall.