{44} pregnant bella

Elizabeth made her way towards the front door, her mind consumed by a whirlwind of thoughts

Elizabeth made her way towards the front door, her mind consumed by a whirlwind of thoughts. As she approached Bella's room, she took a deep breath, desperately hoping for some semblance of clarity amidst the chaos. She knocked softly on the door before stepping inside.

Bella was sitting on the edge of her bed, looking at the X-Ray, her face marked by exhaustion and sadness. Elizabeth's heart ached at the sight of her friend in such a state.

"Bella?" Elizabeth asked, her voice laced with concern as she closed the door behind her.

Bella looked up, her eyes red from crying. "Elizabeth..." she smiled softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's good to see you."

Elizabeth's heart sank. She took step forward and sat on the chair. She took her hand and squeezed it. "It's good to see you too. I've been worried sick about you. How are you fairing?"

Bella looked at the X-rays of her fetus, she handed it to Elizabeth.

"My rib is cracked. My bones are broken and the baby isn't compatible with your body." Bella cried out as she explained what is happening it her. "Edward is mad at me and want me to take it out out my body.

Elizabeth's heart dropped, feeling the weight of Bella's pain. She studied the X-ray, her eyes tracing the fractures and imperfections, her mind grappling with the overwhelming gravity of the situation.

"I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you," Elizabeth murmured, her voice shaking with empathy. "But Bella, this is your decision to make. You have to do what feels right for you and your baby."

Bella nodded, tears streaming down her face. "I just... I don't know what to do. I never thought I would be in this position, Elizabeth. It's all so confusing."

Elizabeth squeezed Bella's hand tighter, trying to offer some semblance of comfort. "Bella, I may not have all the answers, but I can promise you that you're not alone in this. We will figure it out together."

They sat in silence for a moment, the weight of Bella's decision hanging heavy in the air. Elizabeth's mind raced, conjuring up scenarios and potential outcomes, desperately searching for the right words to say.

Finally, she spoke softly, her voice filled with a mix of reassurance and vulnerability. "Bella, it's important to listen to your heart in situations like this. It's easy to let fear and uncertainty cloud our judgment, but deep down, you know what is best for you and your baby. Trust yourself, Bella."

Bella let out a long, shaky breath and wiped away her tears. "You're right, Elizabeth. I need to trust myself. I just wish... I wish Edward could understand that too."

Elizabeth's brow furrowed, concern etched across her face. "Have you talked to him about all of this?"

Bella shook her head, her voice heavy with regret. "He doesn't want to hear it. He's convinced that the best thing for me is to terminate the pregnancy, but... I just can't bring myself to do that."

Elizabeth's heart ached at the distance between Bella and Edward.