{8} paul lahote

FORKS HIGHT SCHOOL

FORKS HIGHT SCHOOL

Rosalie widened her eyes, and was about to yell, but she remembered that this is not the best place to, She stormed out of the place.

"I have never seen her like that before." Said Emmett to his adopted siblings. "but do you know what this means?"

"what?" Edward questioned.

"Bella's in danger." Emmett said amused.

Edward signed, annoyed. Alice rolled her eyes, while jasper laughs silently.

meanwhile, in the Cullen's house. after Elizabeth finished eating her breakfast, she went walking in the forest.

ELIZABETH POINT OF VIEW;

this forest is absolutely beautiful. It is so quiet in here, I think it would be the best place to rest.

while I was walking to the river, thinking about random things, I felt something was behind me, when I turned my head to look, I saw a wolf.

but that wolf is bigger that a normal one, holy shit is it a-

I gasped. "werewolf." I whispered.

the wolf step forward, but then stop near the river facing me. I put my hands up, to let him know that I'm harmless.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise." I said softly.

the wolf went behind the trees, then come back in his human form.

"who are you?" He asked sternly. His voice was deep and strong.

"nobody, I'm literally nobody." I said, slightly scared.

"Why are you? Are you related to the Cullen's?" He said in disgust.

"It doesn't matter why I'm here, werewolf guy, and yes I'm related to the Cullen's."

"I have never seen your before. " He said. "you don't even smell like them." He whispered the last part.

"smell like them? do vampires smell?"

he widen his eyes slightly. "how did you hear me? Nevermind, yes, vampire do smell."

"good thing to know."

we sat in uncomfortable silence, he rubbed his back awkwardly, before clearing his throat. I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Elizabeth Cullen, by the way."

"Paul, Paul Lahote."

"nice to meet you Paul, I really have to go, I think my family arrived, I hope this is not out last meeting." I smiled broadly.

"nice to meet you too, Elizabeth. I'm sure it won't be the last."

I was about to leave, but he called me.

"I remembered something, how did you know that i am a werewolf?" He asked frowning.

"I have my ways, werewolf dude." I said, turning my heals to leave.

"it's Paul." He yelled playfully.

"yeah, right, sure thing... wolfy." I yelled back, laughing.