{26} far from home

In the middle of the night, Elizabeth Cullen entered her house lazily and distracted by the meeting she had with her mother

In the middle of the night, Elizabeth Cullen entered her house lazily and distracted by the meeting she had with her mother. She walked up to her room and enters it.

"Had fun meeting your mother?" A very familiar voice asked behind her.

Elizabeth stared at him. "What do you want, Jackson?" She snapped.

Jackson put his hands up in surround. "Someone's in a bad mood."

Elizabeth smiled feeling guilty for snapping at him. "I'm sorry, it just... I guess I'm still in shock after knowing the truth."

"I understand. Elizabeth you had been gone forever. Paul missed you, so is Bella, speaking of Bella... she almost kills herself tonight-" Elizabeth interrupts him.

"Kill herself? Oh God, what happened? Please tell me she's okay?"

"She's okay, Elizabeth. Bella is okay. Jacob saved her, I mean I wanted to save her, but it wasn't my job. So... When Jacob asked her why she jumped off the cliff, guess what was her answer, she said she wants to see something. But damn she was lying."

Elizabeth sign trying to take in the information from Jackson. Meeting her mother for one hour in Greek in Olympus took one weekday in forks and that's enough time for Bella to lose her mind.

"Wait a minute," Elizabeth said after realizing something. "Bella almost kill herself, Alice probably saw it, Edward absolutely read her mind, He must have told everyone, this means my family is coming... tonight."

"Great thinking, Elizabeth, I'm surprised," Jackson said playfully, in which Elizabeth glared at him and decided to ignore by walking to her wardrobe and took her bad out of it.

"I'm leaving." She said quickly while opening the bag and puts her clothes inside it, as well as the thing she uses every day.

"Leaving where?" He asked her as he watched her do her luggage.

"Leaving to somewhere far from here, Somewhere where nobody will ever think of it. Maybe I will go to my first home." She Said.

"Your first home? You have a home other than this and the house you had with Mary and I didn't know?" Jackson said in shock.

"Yes, I'm leaving to Camp Half-blood. The place where I have my real family there, Not the one who leaves me behind, without at least a message, or something." She muttered when tears filled her eyes of the thought of her family leaving her, again.

"Come on," Be groaned. "Your family is finally coming, You can't just leave."

Elizabeth's eyes swam with tears. "Yes, I can leave. I have every right to leave, just like how they left me."

"They left for you's and Bella's safety." he whispered.

"No," she whispered, as her eyes were fighting back tears. "At least they could have told me."

Jackson stood there is silence, Elizabeth was right. Her family left her without her knowledge, and that's hurt so much.

"It's not the first time, I'm used to it." She wiped off the tears and walked towards the door of her room with her bag.

"Remember, Elizabeth, I Will
be always there for you."

"I know you will.."