{45} a new page

As Elizabeth left Bella's room, she couldn't shake the weight of her own emotions

As Elizabeth left Bella's room, she couldn't shake the weight of her own emotions. She felt bad for her. It might not be easy but Elizabeth knew that everything will be okay for Bella and Edward. The ache in her heart intensified with each step she took towards the living room where Jasper patiently waited.

Upon entering the room, Elizabeth found Jasper staring out the window. His silhouette was framed by the soft glow of the setting moon, adding an air of mystery to his brooding figure. Something about his presence pulled at Elizabeth's heartstrings, urging her forward.

"I need to talk to you," she declared, her voice firm as she crossed the room to stand beside him.

Jasper turned to face her, his eyes filled with a mixture of hope and trepidation. "I've been waiting for this moment," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Elizabeth took a deep breath, her mind racing to find the right words. "Jasper, we can't change the past, but we can learn from it," she began, her voice steady. "I might forgive you. But trust has to be earned again."

A wave of relief washed over Jasper's face, his shoulders visibly relaxing. "Thank you, Elizabeth. I promise, I will spend every day earning back your trust."

Elizabeth smiled softly, a glimmer of hope shining in her eyes. "I want to believe in us, Jasper. I want to rebuild what we once had."

Jasper stepped closer, gently taking her hands in his. "I will do whatever it takes," he vowed, his voice filled with determination.

As they stood there, the tension that had once enveloped them began to dissipate. They both knew the road ahead would be challenging, but they were willing to fight for their love. Elizabeth leaned into Jasper's embrace, finding solace in his arms. As they held each other, a renewed sense of hope blossomed within them. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were committed to working through their past and creating a stronger, more resilient future together.

"If you ever leave me again Jasper, you will die again."