{9} clumsy swan

THE CULLEN'S HOUSETHE NEXT MORNINGIN THE KITCHEN

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE
THE NEXT MORNING
IN THE KITCHEN

I gulp while watching the food in hunger, thinking when will the food be done?

Esme is cooking Italian food, Carlistle and Emmett are helping her, while Rosalie is holding a bowl of salad, rolling her eyes.

"is she even Italian?" Said Rosalie, annoyed.

"her name is Bella" emmet said amused.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." dad said smiling.

I laughed at her. "no need the annoying face, Rosalie. She's just here to meet us then leave. no harm will be done."

"yet..." she said.

I decided to change the subject by saying; "when will the food be ready? damn, I'm hungry." I whines

"you won't eat till bella arrives." Emmett tells me.

"please bella come now." I whispers closing my eyes. they laughed at me.

esme stopped and took a deep deep breath. "here comes the human." She said, clapping her hands happily. "Act nice."

"yeah right."

Esme flashes a big grin just before Bella and Edward walk around the corner. Emmett waved to her while holding a knife. I eyed bella warily.

"Bella! We're making Italiano for you." esme tells him with a huge grin on her face.

"Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward informs her.

"It gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." dad said.

I cough as their attention turned to me. "Am I invisible, or what?"

Emmett and Rosalie smirked. Dad and esme smiled slightly at me before turning their heels to bella.

"Um, bella this is..."

"Elizabeth Cullen, I'm his sister." I smirked when her eyes widen.

"h-h-how?" She stutters.

"this is a story for another time, bella. I hope you're hungry, cause I'm starving." I told her

"Yeah, absolutely!" Said bella, looking fake

"She already ate." damn you, Edward.

Rosalie crushes the salad bowl she's holding. "Perfect!" She said angrily.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic actions. "you will be cleaning this." She ignored me, rude.

"Yeah - it's just that I know... I know you guys don't eat."

"but I do..." I was Being ignored, again.

esme smiled broadly at her. "Of course. That's very considerate of you."

"Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie said raising her voice.

"I would never tell anybody anything." bella Said.

"that's what most people that we trust say, but something they fail, don't they, bella?" i Said remembering my ex-bestfriend.

"what do you mean?" She asked.

"you know exactly what I mean." I smiled innocently.

then suddenly Alice and jasper came i through the window. i stared at jasper and smiled softly at him, he smiled back.

Alice walks up to Bella and hugs her. "hey Bella, I'm Alice. Oh, you do smell good."

"creepy." I whispered.

Bella looked at jasper slightly scared and confused. I walked to him and put my hands on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's still a little difficult for him."

"Pleasure to meet you." He said.

"It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her." I whispered softly, he looked at me and smiled slightly.

"All right, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward said to bella.

"Well, I'll see you soon." Alice told her.

once they we all signed in relief. "I think that went well." dad laugh.

"Clean this up. Now!" esme ordered Rosalie.

"guys... I'm hungry." i said. They laughed and esme set the food ready.