{6} demigod

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE THE LIVING ROOM

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE
THE LIVING ROOM

"I'm a demigod."

some stared at me confused, some eyes widen and some smirking.

"demigod, What is that?" Asked Emmett. is he serious.

"dear Emmett," I said. "a demigod is-"

"half god, half mortal" I was interrupted by Edward.

the others expect dad stared at me, stunned. Alice smiled wide, it looks like a question popped into her head.

"if you are a half god. and Carlisle is your father, then who is your mother?"

"let me take a guess, Aphrodite?" Esme Said.

"how did you know?"

"you are beautiful, your beauty is inhuman, even before you say, I guessed that you are a demigod, and your mother is Aphrodite." she said softly.

"this is awesome." Stormed Emmett. "so your mother is Aphrodite, the goddess of what?"

"she is the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation."  I said.

they were shocked and stunned, still staring at me. I shifted uncomfortably, I guess jasper felt it because he cleared his throat. making everyone turned their attention to him.

"do you any powers?" He asked. his voice was divine, sweet and, Elizabeth focus.

"my beauty is my power." I said winking at him.

"how so?" He smirked.

"you see, I can use my beauty to get what I want. it like I can control people-"

"controlling people?"

"exactly." I said smirking.

"do you any other?" Asked Rosalie.

"immortal. I know it not a power but it is a gif. My mother gave it to me before..." I stopped, and looked up to my father as he shifted uncomfortable.

Edward looked at me in sympathetic and pity as he read my father mind, because I'm a demigod, he can't read mine.

"Before what?" Alice asked.

"why don't I show you your room Elizabeth." Esme asked, changing the subject.

I smiled thankfully at her and got up from my place and start following her.

before I leave, jasper smiled broadly at me.

"Welcome to the family Elizabeth."