{29} thinking about it

SIX MONTHS LATER

SIX MONTHS LATER

Elizabeth Cullen has never felt so much pain in her entire life more than nowadays. With her family left she wasn't the same old Elizabeth, the happy and funny one. Now she's depressed and unhappy.

With Mary and her half-sister, Piper sitting in front of her in the bed, talking to each other, Elizabeth couldn't be more thankful for the great people she has in her life.

"Don't you think it is time for you to go home?" Mary said suddenly, a curious and confused stare from Piper.

"No, " Elizabeth shook her head. "I don't feel like it."

Piper shot the two Demigod a glare before focusing on Elizabeth and starts to ask her question. "What is going on?"

Mary looked at Piper then at Elizabeth, taking her permission cause Elizabeth didn't is too lazy to say. "Go ahead."

"Okay. Don't interrupt me." Mary turned her attention to Piper.

Twenty minutes later when Mary told Piper everything about Elizabeth and her past life, while Elizabeth's sitting and eating her marshmallows and listening to her.

"I can't believe it. These assholes, I can't believe they left you." Piper said in shock, Mary nodded her head, agreeing, while Elizabeth just sitting, listing and eating.

"If I were you, I would never forgive them," Mary told them as Piper hummed in agreement.

"When did they get back?" Piper asked.

"Two months ago. A lot of this has happened, there was a newborn battle, Harry Clearwater died, his two kids phrase, and... also, Bella and Edward are engaged." Elizabeth told them everything makes them look at her as she's a stalker.

"I'm not a stalker, Jackson told me." She frowns as she heard their thoughts.

"Wow, so many things happened," Mary said in a surprise tune.

"Bella and Edward are engaged, this means there is a wedding soon, this means also is that you must go," Piper spoke.

"You must go, Not for your family, but do it for Bella." Mary continued.

Elizabeth thought for a whole minute, she really must go, for Bella, and maybe to see her family. "I'll think about it."