{40} talking to paul's mate

Paul's mate, Michael.

"So you're Elizabeth

"So you're Elizabeth." He nodded his head and smiled as he shook his hand with hers. "Heard great things about you."

"Wish I could say the same." Elizabeth smiled apologetically. "But i just knew that Paul imprinted."

"Nah, it's fine."

"So, Michael, how's Paul with you? I know he's pain in the ass." They both laughed as Paul scoffed not liking the idea of having the closet people to him team up on against him.

"Oh he is pain the ass—"

"Michael!"

"But what can I say, i'm stuck by his side till forever. There is not way out of this." He said in a serious tone but Elizabeth knew he was just joking around

"Yeh, well, i'm never leaving your side since i'm pain in the ass to you." He snorted at him looked at him.

Elizabeth whose eyes were looking back and forth at the vampire and werewolf heartedly arguing, she could help but think pf the past. Her relationship with her mate, Jasper. The early stage of the relationship with him was the best thing Elizabeth ever felt, and she wished God would give her the power to go back in time to re-live it over and over again.

As Elizabeth mind drifted to somewhere else, she didn't notice the two supernatural creature who stopped arguing and looked at her with a face mixed with worry and concern.

Michael looked at Paul. "Does that always happen?"

Paul eye's landed on Michael's. "Easily distracted? Since i've met her. But like I told you last week, she's been through a lot, so i wouldn't be surprised if she's thinking about them." He referred to her family and mate.

"Elizabeth?"

"You're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just thought of something." Elizabeth wiped the tear that slipped out from her eye, quickly and looked at the two men standing in front of her and gave them a tiny small that stats 'I'm good.'

Paul looked at Elizabeth with concern. He then grabbed her hand and squeezed it, as Michael offered her a small smile.

Then Michael decided to change the subject. "The others are waiting for us. I think Emily finished cooking dinner."