{14} sickness

jasper hale opened the door of his beautiful mate room and smiled as soon as he saw her sleep

he walked towards her and sit on the edge of her bed near her head and leaned to kiss her nose expecting her to wake up, but she didn't. he kissed her As a last resort, he kissed her properly and with in seconds she responded to him.

"i don't mind waking up like this everyday," she commented, her voice softly as she had just woken up.

Jasper laughed softly and stared at his girlfriend with admiration.

"Jasper?" She whispered, knowing he would be able to hear her no matter how quietly she spoke.

"yes, honey?" He responds.

"can you please stay here?" She asked.

he looked at her, confused. "stay here? I don't understand? are you okay?"

She half shook her head, sleepily. "I don't feel so good."

he holds her hand tightly, and asked her. "What is wrong?"

she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I don't know, I feel bad, like really bad."

he looks at he concerned, and having no ideas what to do. "do you want to cuddle?" He Suggest.

She nodded and laugh slightly, making a space for him to cuddle.

Tears streamed down her face. "It's going to be okay," he said, she smiled softly through her tears.

However, something popped in her head, she pursed her lips And  snapped her fingers, making Jasper jump.

"Jesus, I'm..." She has a hard time to say it.

"what?" He said confused.

"can you please call one of the girls, please." elizabeth smiled innocently.

he nodded and sat up to call Alice but she knocked the door and opened it, as she heard the conversation, this is way living with vampires is the worse.

"you need me?" She asked softly.

when jasper looked at Alice, Elizabeth mouthed to her 'help'

Alice nodded to her and took jasper's arm and walked to the door, before making him leave she whispered something to him.

Jasper laughed slightly, while walking to Elizabeth and brushed his cold fingers against her hot cheek. His golden eyes bore into her lovingly before place another kiss on her lips.

"feel better soon, sweetheart." He whispered.