{31} wedding arrival gone wrong

"I can't believe I going to see them, tonight," Elizabeth whispered

"I can't believe I going to see them, tonight," Elizabeth whispered. Looking on the mirror at the dresses she's wearing.

"Yeah, me too." Paul muttered. Staring at Elizabeth with admiration. "You look beautiful in that dress."

Elizabeth looks at Paul with an emotional eye. "Thank you. You're making me feel better."

The shapeshifter opened his mouth to open but he interrupted by the sound of Elizabeth's phone ringing.

"Sorry." She mouthed to him and took her phone to answer it. "Oh, it's Piper."

After what I seem a minute, Elizabeth finished the phone call but surprisingly the demigod didn't say anything.

The shapeshifter walked to Elizabeth and grabbed her hands to make her look at him. Paul noticed that she has teary eyes.

"What happened?"

"Camp half-blood was attacked last night, And Mary got injured... deeply injured." Elizabeth sobbed.

"Oh, God. Elizabeth you need to go. Screw this wedding. Your friend is more important." He said wiping her tears.

Elizabeth nodded her head and looked at Paul. "I'll go, but Paul can you please do me a favor?"

"depends."

"Can you please go to the wedding and just talk go Bella and... congrats her instead of me? Please." Elizabeth begged. 

"alright, alright I'll do it."