{24} aphrodite

The goddess of love and beauty walked nervously into her chamber, her soft-shaky hands were holds together, she started to walk around the chamber, thinking about all lot of things, including the meeting she's having with her daughter

Meeting your family after hundreds of years is definitely unexpected and hard for anyone, especially when you are the one who left them.

"You should relax, Aphrodite, you know Relaxing can quiet your mind and make you feel peaceful and calm." a soft voice with extreme concerns said behind her.

The goddess turned to reveal the God of the sea. "You know I can't relax, Poseidon. I will meet my daughter in a few minutes and I haven't seen her in hundreds of years. I'm scared."

Poseidon stood in shock, he never thought that he will witness the day were Aphrodite is scared.

"This is not the first Time you meet one of your children, why are you scared. I thought you got used to it?"

"She's special. She's a very special person to me."

Poseidon nodded his head, understanding the situation since he Considered Mary, Percy, and Tyson are his very special kids.

"Tell me," Aphrodite started, getting his attention. "Did it work well when you met your son, Percy?"

Poseidon let out a dry laugh like he heard a joke, Aphrodite narrowed her eyebrows And waited for his answer patiently.

"Our first meeting wasn't the best, it... didn't go well, He just didn't... like me, I guess. I mean I deserve it, we all deserve it, we all deserve that hate we get from our children. We left them and then when we meet them, we think that they will forgive us easily, but its wrong. it's hard on them."

"I know, but Elizabeth has forgiven Carlisle easily and from their first meeting, do you... do you she will forgive me, Poseidon?"

Poseidon sigh. "I don't think so. I mean Carlisle had his reason. You didn't."

"What? What reasons did he have? Being a vampire isn't a reason to leave your daughter and wife by their own." Aphrodite almost yells angrily, but she calmed herself.

Poseidon faced her. "Yes it is, he wan't able to control himself and he could easily kill you, and yes So is being a Goddess, you could have stayed with your daughter when your husband left you." He snapped.

She stared at him with a sad eyes, realizing that all what he said was truth.

"Look, Aphrodite, I'm not trying to be against you, and I'm not trying to make you like a bad mother. We all know what it feels like when you meet your children, it scary, and when you meet them you will feel, fear, you will be scared and desire to cry."

As soon as he ended up saying this, the goddess of wisdom, Athena, walked inside the chamber, smiling softly to Aphrodite to comfort, like she's feeling her nervous.

"Your daughter is here. Good luck." She told them then left.

Aphrodite gulped and looked at Poseidon. "Thank you, Poseidon, for everything." She smiled.

"Anytime, and remember, Aphrodite, be honest with her, so she can trust you and feels like you're a real mother to her."