{28} the camp

"Elizabeth meet my brothers Percy and Tyson

"Elizabeth meet my brothers Percy and Tyson. guys meet Elizabeth my bestie."

Mary Jackson introduced her best friend to her brothers. Elizabeth stared at Mary's brothers, Percy, a handsome man with a messy jet black hair, and sea green eyes, Meanwhile, Tyson, has very messy brown hair and there is something strange about him, he's actually has one large brown eye, it weird but awesome.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Elizabeth. We've heard so much about you. Thanks to Mary." Percy laughed alongside Tyson who waves his hands at her with a dreamy smile.

"All good I hope." Elizabeth looked at Mary, playfully.

"Okay guys, Elizabeth must be tired, so we need to go, so she can rest" Mary said taking Elizabeth's hands and take away from them.

Mary let go of her hands. "I'm gonna take you to your mother's cabin." Elizabeth nodded her head.

As soon as Elizabeth laid her eyes at Aphrodite cabin, her eyes widen as well as her mouth.

"Are you kidding me? I thought they have changed it, there is no way I'm going to sleep inside."

Mary laughing so hard that many people stared at her. "I've told them, but they said since it's their cabin then they can do what they want."

"Is that where supermodels go to die?" Elizabeth joked while laughing with Mary.

Aphrodite's cabin has a painted roof, with pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. The other demigods called it 'the barbie house'. The two demigods walked inside Aphrodite's cabin when a heavy smell of perfume hit their noses.

A girl with chocolate brown hair appeared in front of them with a soft yet excitement smile. She clapped her hands making the two demigods look at her in confusion, but then Mary rolled her eyes playfully.

 She clapped her hands making the two demigods look at her in confusion, but then Mary rolled her eyes playfully

"Hi, I'm Piper McLean, the head counselor, and your maternal half-sister." She smirked then laughed at Elizabeth confused face.

"Okay, hi, I'm Elizabeth and I'm new here and... that's all." She smiled sheepishly when Piper laughed.

"I'm leaving." Mary whispered to her, she decided to leave the sister to have their conversation. Elizabeth nodded to her so she left.

"Have you ever been here before?" Piper asked her.

nodding, Elizabeth answered while looking at her surrounders. "I Did come here once and It was many years ago, well, I have a question."

Piper looked at her waiting for her question. "Don't you feel like there is too much pink in the cabin?"

Piper laughed at her question. "Well being Aphrodite's daughter has many consequences and this is number one."

"I understand." she groaned. "So, am I allowed to wear tomboy clothes or it's forbidden?"

"Girl, look at my clothes." Piper pointed at her tomboy clothes. Elizabeth smiled thankfully at her being a head counselor.

"Well, Elizabeth, it's so nice to finally meet someone who's like me... you know, same feeling." She laughed nervously. "I'm so happy that you're here, I've been waiting forever for your arrival and I'm glad that this day happens before I die or something. Have a nice day while you still can"