{19} family gathering

"So you have a superpower? Awesome!!" Emmett exclaimed, with an excited grin spread his face

"What if when your mother gave you the gift of immortality, she accidentally gave you the ability to see the dead people." Edwards conceded, ignoring Emmett.

Alice nodded, "Maybe Edward is right, or maybe it wasn't an accident, maybe she did it on purpose." she guessed.

"Have you ever tried to talk to her?" Carlisle asked her.

"No.," she said simply.

"Esme, tell them," Edward said to his adopted mother, getting a odds looks for his siblings.

"When you talked to him," Esme started. "I was the only one home, " she looked at Elizabeth.

"and..." Elizabeth stammered.

"And I didn't hear you talking to him, I mean vampire supposed to have super hearings."

When Esme finished talking, Everyone stared at Elizabeth, while Elizabeth was gulping in fear.

Elizabeth stood up, making everyone stare at her suede action.

"I-I-I'm sorry, mm, I just... I just need fresh air."

"do you want me to come with you?" Jasper asked her, softly.

"No, I need to be alone."

She stormed out of the house and walked straight to the forest, to the river. She sat down and burst into tears. No realizing that the dark-silver fur wolf staring down at her.