{10} bestfriend

"so you're telling me that you have a crush on Jasper," Mary said, feeling slightly shocked

"yes... I do." I said.

"Holy shit, this is amazing Elizabeth." She yelled happily. I laughed at her.

"keep it down, mary. we don't want the neighbors to suspect."

"let them, I don't care," she tells me.

"Jesus Christ." I signed. "something I regret telling you." I said, totally regretting it.

"regret telling me?" she said angrily. "Elizabeth." she hissed dangerously.

I gulped and looked at her. "yes, dear mary?" I replied.

"Is there anything you did not tell me?" she hissed.

"no!" I said quickly. "I told you everything you asked and things you don't."

"then why do you regret telling me?" She whispered.

"Jesus, don't take everything seriously. I was joking around Mary. it is a joke." I told her.

"swear to god," she told me.

"I swear on my mother's name, that I'm kidding," I said smiling softly.

then suddenly we start laughing out of no reason. I hit her with the pillow, then she stopped laughing and put her hands on her left side of her head, rubbing it.

"Why did you do that?" she groaned, rubbing her head.

"because you're overreacting about the stupid thing, that's why you deserved it," I replied and started hitting her again, harder.

"stop... it," she said while trying to avoid the hits.

"never. I will stop, only if you asked... gently." I ordered while hitting her.

"Please, will you stop hitting me?" She asked gently.

I stopped hitting her for a moment and pretend to think. "yes, I will."

after I said that, Mary stands up and fixed her hair.

"My hair looks awful." She groaned.

"isn't it always," I whispered, laughing slightly.

"I heard you!" She yelled.