{30} before the wedding

Since Bella and Edward's wedding is after tomorrow, Elizabeth decided to go to lapush to see her best male friend, Paul, and also to see how's Jacob doing

Arriving at Paul's house, Elizabeth knocked on the door slightly and waited patiently. A moment later, Paul opened to door and gaze at Elizabeth in shock.

"Oh god." He mumbled. Still not taking his eye off her, he couldn't deny it, but Elizabeth looks as good as ever.

"Hey, Paul. Long time
no see." She smirks.

Speechless Paul began to speak. "Where have you been?"

"Somewhere." She answered him simply, shrugging her shoulders.

"oh really? You were gone for six months, and suddenly you come here and have the courage to talk to me?" He snapped.

"I-I'm... sorry?" Elizabeth apologizes, more like a question. she feels guilty about it.

"I'm just kidding, come here." He chuckled and opened his arm for a hug.

They both hugged each other and stayed like this for a minute. Elizabeth's eyes filled tears as he pats her back.

"I'm sorry that I left, Paul. I feel so stupid, please forgive me," she begged and cried, still hugging him.

"It's okay, I understand." He whispered.

TIME SKIP-

"That's really awesome. I'm really happy for you, Elizabeth. You deserve it." Paul smiled.

After they hugged, Elizabeth and Paul went inside the house. Elizabeth starts to tell Paul everything that happened in the camp. She told him about her sister, and how her half-sisters are obsessed with pinky things.

"Thank you." She wears a grin on her face. "So tell me about Jacob? How he's dealing with the fact that Bella is actually getting married tomorrow?"

Paul stared at the cup of coffee. "He doing okay, I guess."

Elizabeth giggled. "May God be with him. Gosh, I miss being here. I'm really happy to be here, Paul, I really hope I don't regret it, after seeing... them."

"Just be honest with them, Elizabeth and everything will go well... I guess?" He guessed again, with a shy grin.

"Please stop guessing." they both burst into laughter.