{7} normal day

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE

I woke up this morning, feeling happy as even. I finally have a family.

Sitting in the dining room with esme and watching her cooking the food.

"bella swan is coming tomorrow here." She announce.

what a good news to hear in the morning, 'sarcasm note'.

I literally have no idea who the hell is bella, but all I know is she's something has to deal with Edward, and she's clumsy according to Rosalie.

"who is bella?" I asked esme, as she set down the breakfast at the table.

"she's Edward human mate."

"impressive." I start eating. "so she's human-" I said while eating, but I stopped cause I felt disgust in myself. I swallowed the food and smiled sheepishly at her. "sorry."

she laughed and shook her head. "it's okey. What were you saying?"

"bella, you said she's human," she nodded. "does she knows about him being a vampire?"

"no actually, he isn't planning on telling her now."

"when he will tell her? i mean after all she's his mate."

"soon." she said simply and smiled. I just nodded and continued eating my food.

meanwhile, with the Cullen's kids, they were all sitting at the table
talking slightly, until suddenly Alice grinned widely, getting their attention.

"jasper, I'm so happy for you." She said happily. hugging him on one side.

"... what is going on." the question that runs inside Rosalie and Emmett minds.

"jasper, would you have the honor to tell them what is going on?" edward said smirking with a playful tone.

"seriously, would you stop, so I can explain?" jasper said as a tiny smile appear on his pained face.

"sure we will, brother."

"I found my mate."

Rosalie widens her eyes, while Emmett smirk.

"I know it." said Rosalie, happy that her brother found his mate.

"congratulations, jasper. you both make a good couple." Emmett said with his famous smirk.

"we're not a couple, yet."

"yet." Said both Alice and Rosalie.

they all burst into laughing minus jasper, who rolled his eyes playfully.

"look who's here." exclaimed Rosalie with a glare full of hatred.

they all looked to where Rosalie is looking and saw bella, Edward mate, staring at them.

she waved awkwardly at them. they waved back. Well, except Rosalie.

"she's coming to our house tomorrow." Edward said suddenly.