{37} friends thoughts

The daughter of Aphrodite hasn't been in the Cullen's resident for two days and she planned on going there today, after having a heated conversation with Mary and Piper, as they both told her to be harsh and rude towards them no matter what and ne...

The daughter of Aphrodite hasn't been in the Cullen's resident for two days and she planned on going there today, after having a heated conversation with Mary and Piper, as they both told her to be harsh and rude towards them no matter what and never forgives them for what they did. Elizabeth agreed with them, there is no way in hell she will forgive them this easily, after what the did to her.

"So what are you going to do now? But let me tell you something Elizabeth if they were my family I wouldn't hesitate to make their life living hell, if you want to I can talk to our mother."

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, there is no point in that. I just need to ignore them."

"You can't be serious, Elizabeth." Mary rolled her eyes. "You seriously just going to ignore, you think this is going to make their lives living hell? You are too good for them, they don't deserve you baby."

"What do you want me to do, huh?" The sad demigod wondered harshly. "I'm asking seriously, Mary. What do you want to do?"

"Paul used to have  a crush on you." Piper spilled out the secret the closed her mouth with her hands shut as Mary glared at them shocked.

Elizabeth widens her eyes as she felt her heart dropped to her knees. "No, he doesn't." She denies it, lowly.

"Yes he does, and you so dumb and delusional and blindly in love with the piece of shit who left you that you forgot about him might fall in love you. And guess what, he did. Paul didn't tell us, obviously, but it's so obvious and crystal clear that he does, the way he looked at you. His smile of admiration when you talk, his eyes filled with heart whenever he's with you. Paul has fallen in love with a girl who already has and met her soulmate."

The daughter of Aphrodite and Carlisle Cullen stared at her best friend and half-sister, stunned at her core. Paul Lahote, the werewolf that she has been friends with since she arrived at forks is in love with her. Thinking of him send shivers down her spine. She never thought that him, Paul, would think of her more than a friend.

"But it's too late, Paul has already met his imprint. Bummer, you too would be a great couple." Piper informed Elizabeth with more shocking news.

"Stop it, Piper!" She gulped. Her eyes swam with tears. "How didn't I even noticed it? How? And if so, even if I start developing feeling for him it would feel weird cause I have a soulmate."

"A soulmate that left you."

Elizabeth's heart sank. "It doesn't matter. If I dated paul and I have a soulmate it would consider cheating."

"It would but you don't understand the concept of soulmate, Elizabeth." Mary started. "Soulmates aren't always meant to be lovers. Gods and Goddesses created this whole soulmates thing is to make sure that nobody stays alone."

"When you have a soulmate you get to chose what the relationship you want with that person. You could be lovers, friends, and even friends with benefits, anything, as long as you both feel comfortable." Piper continued.

"So now you have every right to go to Jasper and tell him to keep this relationship the two of you have as a friend and have fun in your life without feeling guilty about hurting his feelings and being called a cheater." Mary finished with a smile.

"I loved him," Elizabeth whispered to her friends as tears stare to attack her eyes. "I loved every inch of him even though we didn't spend time together a lot but he makes me feel comfortable, happy, safe and everything I missed to feel. I feel like I'm in heaven every time he is by my side—"

Mary interrupted her with a smack on her face with the fluffy pillow.

"Ouch! why would you do that?" Elizabeth asked her while rubbing her head.

"Because you deserve it, if I were on your shoes I wouldn't spend a minute with him and date Paul but unfortunately he found his imprint and you lost your chance to be happy again!"

"I can be happy without a man in my life!"

Piper joined the conversation. "Of course you can, Elizabeth. But you need love, love love not friends love not siblings love but love. Plus you deserve that hit."

"I hate you guys so much."

"Oh shut up, you wouldn't survive a day without us, stop denying it." Mary laughed along with Piper

"You're right!"