{20} bella's birthday

Elizabeth faced the mirror, touching her eyes, lips, and cheeks

Elizabeth faced the mirror, touching her eyes, lips, and cheeks. She was staring at her reflection, until Alice entered the room, making Elizabeth pretend to be doing her makeup.

"Are you done?" She asked lightly, approaching her.

"Yup, I'm done." she said softly facing her. "what do you think?"

Alice clapped her hands, happily. "oh my God, you look amazing." Alice told her.

Alice made Elizabeth turns her heels to the mirror and holds her hands.

"You look beautiful, Elizabeth. As always." She said to her softly. "hey! Don't tear up, you will ruin your makeup."

Elizabeth giggled and wiped off the tears in her face. "I'm sorry. I'm getting so sensitive recently."

Alice squeezed her shoulder, "It's alright. We have to go downstairs. Bella is already here."

.....

"Sorry about all this." Carlisle apologised,  holding Bella's hands "we tried to rein Alice in."

Esme smiled softly. "As if that were even possible." she hugged her tightly. "happy birthday Bella."

"Thanks." Bella smiled.

Then suddenly a bright flash caught our attention. we turn around and saw Alice holding a camera and taking pictures.

"I... found it in your bag." she smiled innocently.

Meanwhile, Emmet elbowed Edward and whispered. "Dating an older woman. Hot."

Edward sighs and shook his head.

"Shut up, Emmett." Elizabeth laughed.

"What!" he asked.

"you first Rosalie." Alice said, giving her the gift she's giving Bella.

Rosalie took it harshly and gave it belle, "It's a necklace. Alice picked it out."

"Thanks." she smiled, taking the gift.

Alice walked to Edward, she took his hands and walked towards Bella.

"Show me the love." Alice beamed, taking pictures of them.

"Are they okay?" Elizabeth asked Esme. "I mean... they look like they are being forced to be together."

Edward glared at her for a second. Esme laughed. "They're okay. don't worry."

"This one's from Emmett," Alice said giving Bella the gifs.

Rosalie rolled her eyes, looking at Emmett.

"Already installed it in your truck. Finally, a decent sound system for the piece of-"

Bella interrupted him. "Hey don't... don't hate the truck."

Alice and Elizabeth laughed. While Esme gave below her's and Carlisle's gift.

"Just a little something to brighten your day." Carlisle grinned.

"Yes, " Esme continued. "you've been looking a pale lately."

"I agree," Elizabeth said out loud getting a look from everyone.

Elizabeth watched Belle as she's trying to open up the gif. She felt someone s staring at her up the stairs, she turned his look from belle to up the stairs and saw Jackson.

Jackson smirk. "danger is coming, be careful."

"Danger." She whispered in confusion.

Elizabeth tensed and the only one who noticed her was Jasper, he holds her hands, making her look at him. he notices her teary eyes, and shaking hands.

"Bella don't open the gift- shit." She said loudly but it's too late.

"Ow, paper cut," she said looking at her bloody finger that to Edward.

"oh no."