{25} meeting

The demigod Waited for her Mother nervously, after all these years, she's finally meeting her

Elizabeth was giving her back to the door and watched the paintings in front of her, it was divine, beautiful, and classy, it reminds Elizabeth of her favorite painting she draws and her mother hang it in the wall in her room.

Watching the painting with admiration, stopped Elizabeth from focusing on her surrounding, not realizing the person who is behind her, just walked in.

"It was the painting you draw on your tenth birthday, its gorgeous. I took it with me... I hope you don't mind." Aphrodite joked trying to lighten up the mood.

Elizabeth turned around to face her mother, with her mouth fell open as well as her eyes, her mother who was wearing a beautiful white dress, she smiled a little bit. "Not at all."

Aphrodite took a step forward and faced her daughter with a nervous, and bright smile.
"Tell me, Elizabeth is everything okay with you?"

"Yes, I'm fine, everything is fine, but... there is one thing I'm not sure that's fine..."

Aphrodite suddenly become alert, As soon as her daughter finish talking. She took steps forward and faced her with a nervous, and confused face.

"What is it? Is it about your father? Is he okay?" Aphrodite stammered.

Elizabeth's lips formed a broad smile. "No." she laughed, Aphrodite stared at her. "It funny how you care about my dad. I came here to talk to you about Jackson."

"Jackson?" Aphrodite asked, confused.

"Jackson, the dead guys who suddenly I became able to see him..." Elizabeth said trying to make Aphrodite to remember him.

Aphrodite nodded her head. "Yes, I do remember him. I guess you're here to know the reason why you are able to see him, don't you?"

"You got that right." Elizabeth smiled. "I really want to know why."

"Well, you see Elizabeth, I realized that you needed someone to be there for you, to protect, to be your friend, to alert you from danger, I know you have many friends but I want someone else, someone who is close to my world..."

Elizabeth stared at Aphrodite with a confused face. "Uhhh... I don't understand."

"Tell me, Who saved you when you almost had a car accident, And who else protect when you almost got attack by the Cerberus, and tell also, Elizabeth, who were there for you when your family and your 'boyfriend' left you?"

"Him." Elizabeth whispered in shock, Jackson was sent to be there for her, He was here to make her feel that she's not alone.

"He was there for you since I left you, When I couldn't be there for you I sent him."

"I understand. Thank you, Aphrodite, for your honesty. I'm leaving now." Elizabeth was getting ready to leave but her mother stopped her by calling her name.

"Take care of yourself, honey." She smiled showing her bright white teeth.

"Sure will do, Mother." Elizabeth whispered the last part, so her mother won't here, but she was wrong, Aphrodite heard it clearly.