{33} elizabeth, piper and mary

"Elizabeth, we're alright

"Elizabeth, we're alright. You don't have to worry that much."

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at Mary and Piper. They were both lying and she knows it. Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked at her best friend and half-sister.

"But what if-"

Mary huffed and put her hands on Elizabeth's mouth. Knowing what she would say. "None of us is dead, so everything is okay, Elizabeth, take it easy."

the brown-chocolate hair demigod glanced at Mary who was laying on the camp hospital bed because of the deep injury she had while fighting the attackers.

Elizabeth's eyes start to fill with tears with every look she gives her best friend. "I thought I lost you, Mary. You have no idea how my like would be without you. No idea."

Piper looked sadly at her sister who was crying slightly. She hugged her on her side and rubbed her back.

"You wouldn't lose me, Elizabeth. And if you do, then you don't know who I am." She joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

Elizabeth and Piper chuckled. Piper wiped the tears out of her sister's cheeks. "Cheer up, for Mary."

The corner of Mary's mouth turned up as she watched her best friends. She smiled softy then widen her eyes at Elizabeth when it hit her recognition. They notice because their eyes landed on her.

"What?" Elizabeth asked.

"You didn't tell me what happened there?" She informed them with her raised eyebrows.