seventeen - bunny

[Pete]

From:unknown
If you want me to delete the picture, you'll have to do what I tell you to.

I glared hard as I walked up to his locker, an evil grin plastered on his face as he saw me, pocketing his phone.

"Wow, this is new," he said, sounding surprised as I stopped at his locker.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, "and you have to guarantee me that you'll forget all about last night."

He smirked. "I don't think I can be able to forget about that baby."

We were already causing quite the scene. People were watching and whispering nonsense to each other about the both of us talking.

"I mean, I got to see what you've been hiding under those clothes." He then leaned in closely. "And I do hope that I'll be the only one who does."

"Just tell me what you want me to do in order for us to move on and forget about it," I urged.

He smiled. "Well, since you proposed," he started and I internally rolled my eyes.

You were the one who proposed asshole.

"If you really want me to try and forget about what I saw, you're going to have to let me-"

"I'm not going to let you into my life," I cut him off, "anything but that."

"-in on the situation with your brother," he finished.

I shook my head. "No."

"You only have one exception Petal." He smirked.

I groaned internally, my mind going into a full debate.

My mind was telling me to tell him everything, while the voice was telling me not to.

I didn't know which one to follow and at that moment, Tawan walked past us.

I watched as he shot me a pointed look before his eyes met with Vegas's, a wide smile crossing his face.

"Hey," he said in a flirtatious tone to Vegas who smiled back, nodding in response.

After he walked away, he turned back to glare at me so I turned my attention towards Vegas again.

"I really want to help Pete," he said with sincerity.

"I know where he is," I confessed.

"Really? And is he okay?"

I shrugged. "I don't know yet but I have a plan to get him and I really can't tell you now, it'll ruin the plan," I told him, biting my bottom lip, hoping he'd understand.

He then nodded. "Okay, I'm trusting you on that but if anything goes wrong or you need help, don't hesitate to tell me," he said. I nodded, about to walk away but he got in front of me.

He smirked once again. "Not so fast Petal. Since you didn't agree on that, it means I'll have to prospose another one."

I groaned.

"And what would that be?"

"You'll have to give me a tour of Chumphon in order for me to forget about...you know what." He then winked.

My cheeks were heated up. I wasn't sure if it was in anger.

"Fine, but right now?" I asked.

"So eager," he teased, "but no, I won't pry you away from your education so when school is over, I'll come pick you up."