Zombie Tea Party 5

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

It was a clear day at Central Park. Jessie was sitting on a bench reading a book while Zuri was drawing with chalk on the sidewalk and Natasha was practicing cheer stunts with her friends, Mikayla and Sarah.

"Hey, I'm drawing here!" she yelled after some people stepped over her drawing.

Jessie looked at the drawing and smiled.

"Zuri, that is a beautiful....lion," she said, but immediately realized she was wrong. "Alien? Sasquatch? Tell me if I'm getting warmer."

"It's you," Zuri revealed.

The two then examined the drawing closer and tilted their heads.

"See? This is your hair," Zuri pointed out.

"Oh. Last time I go to Quickie Cuts," Jessie said smiling.

"Yeah, just because you get a coupon doesn't mean you should use it," Zuri commented.

Natasha performed a backflip while Mikayla and Sarah did high kicks.

"Are you sure this is the routine you want to go with?" Sarah asked.

"I'm sure. I can handle it," Natasha assured her friends.

"I feel like you're only pushing yourself so you can impress Aiden," Mikayla said.

"What? Of course not," Natasha defended.

"Natasha, why can't you just talk to him already? You've been crushing on him for months at this point and you've only hung out once."

"I will, I will. But now isn't the time for boys, we still need to get this routine corrected."

"Okay. But if you're lying, we know how to get under your skin," Sarah reminded Natasha.

°.♡┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈♡.°

Later that day, Emma was sitting on the couch reading a magazine while Natasha was listening to Paramore through her earbuds. Zuri approached them wearing a princess costume.

"Girls, you are both cordially invited to my tea party tomorrow," she said as she handed them pink invitations. "Dress is black tie and tails."

"Thank you. As always, we shall be delighted to attend," Natasha said.

"But please don't seat me next to Chubby the Bear," Emma asked. "He hogs the honey and never wears pants."

The girls all laughed before Zuri and Natasha stood up. Suddenly, the elevator opened and Emma's friend, Jasmine, entered the penthouse.

"Jasmine!" Emma said as she stood up.

"Emma! Kisses," Jasmine said before she threw her coat onto Zuri.