A Doll's Outhouse

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

One afternoon, Emma, Natasha, and Zuri were in the kitchen, looking at a horror movie they wanted to watch.

"What's up, ladies?" Jessie said as she came into the kitchen.

"Can Zuri, Emma, and I watch a movie tonight?" Natasha asked.

"Depends. What movie?"

"It's a heart warming family drama," Emma told her.

"About children and their toys," Zuri added.

Jessie took the movie from Zuri's hand to read the title.

"'Beddy Die Time: Dolly's Revenge'? I don't think so," Jessie told them.

"Why not?" Zuri said with a sigh.

"Because you are too young to watch a movie about 'Dolls who play house. Slaughterhouse.'"

As Jessie was about to leave, the girls went after her.

"What's the big deal? Emma and I have seen it before," Natasha said.

"Yeah. You can clearly tell the brains are oatmeal," Emma added.

"Spoiler alert!" Zuri said.

Bertram came in with a basket of laundry and a nose plug, singing to the opera music in her earbuds. Jessie and the girls coughed upon smelling the stench.

"I don't know what stinks worse. Bertram's singing or that laundry," Jessie said.

"They forced Luke to clean out his gym locker," Emma told her.

"They thought something died in there," Zuri said.

"It was so bad, the other cheerleaders and I could smell it from our own locker room," Natasha added.

As Bertram kept singing, Zuri took out his earbud.

"Bertram!" she yelled. The butler jumped and took off his nose plug.

"I'm listening to the opera station," he said.

"Voluntarily?" Jessie asked.

"If I'm the sixth caller after they play the love aria from Aida, I win a free trip to La Scala."

"La what now?" Zuri asked.

"It's the world's most beautiful opera house in Milan, Italy. Ah, opera, pasta, and best of all, thousands of miles from here."

Mr. Kipling crawled towards the laundry basket, only to tip onto his back because of the smell.

"Luke's nasty clothes knocked out Kipling," Zuri said as she, Emma, and Natasha shook their heads.

°.♡┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈♡.°

Later that night, the girls were in the screening room watching Beddy Die Time. Emma and Natasha were eating popcorn and enjoying the movie while Zuri was visibly scared.