Cattle Calls and Scary Walls

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Emma, Natasha, Ravi, and Luke were sitting in the screening room watching a movie when they suddenly heard rattling noises.

"What the heck was that?" Natasha asked as she sat up.

"Cockroaches?" Luke asked.

"Mice?" Emma questioned.

"Water buffalo?" Ravi suggested, making his siblings look at him, confused. "Do not judge, it was a real problem in my village."

"How did you get rid of them?" Emma asked.

"Really big glue traps," Ravi answered, laughing. "I kid. They made the children chase them away for P.E. credit."

That was when Jessie walked in wearing a street styled outfit.

"Yo, kids. What do you think?" she asked in a heavier accent.

"It's a step up from what you usually wear," Emma told her.

"I'm dressed in character for an open-call audition for Brooklyn Vice."

"If this is what the girls wear in Brooklyn, can we move there?" Luke asked with a smile.

"Fine. If you can spell Brooklyn, we'll move there," Jessie told him.

"On second thought, how do girls dress in Soho?"

"Jessie, since when are you an actress?" Natasha asked.

"Well, I talked my way into this job, didn't I?" Jessie said with a chuckle. "And I think we all know I'm not really qualified to be a nanny."

"Definitely not," Ravi said.

"I know, right?" Luke replied.

"We still can't believe it," Emma added.

"I question it a lot," Natasha admitted.

"Okay, okay, that'll do! Alright, I have to go pick up Zuri before my audition," Jessie said as she started to leave. "Emma, you're in charge. And you cannot force the boys to have beauty treatments. And Natasha, you cannot play another one of your gothic horror movies."

Luke gave a sigh of relief while the girls rolled their eyes.

"Thank you!" Ravi called before he stood up and pointed at Emma. "Last time, you waxed off my only chest hair! I still miss him."

"And I haven't had a good night sleep ever since you made us watch that movie about that dentist who comes back from the dead," Luke complained.

"You never had a good night sleep thinking about the dentist period," Natasha told him.

Just then, they heard that same rattling sound.

"There's that weird noise again," Emma said as they all stood up.