We Are So Grounded

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Jessie and the kids were packing their bags, as they were about to go on vacation with their parents.

"All right. Guys, let's go!" Jessie called. "We have to catch the limo to the private jet to meet your parents at the villa in Bali. Okay, that is officially the most glamorous sentence I've ever said."

Zuri was hugging her numerous stuffed animals and saying goodbye.

"Goodbye, Chubby. Don't ever forget me! Goodbye, Pandy Warhol."

"Okay, you animals, no parties while I'm gone. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Hugh Heifer!" Jessie said as she pointed at a stuffed cow.

Emma came to the living room carrying a large suitcase.

"Uh, Emma, we're only going to be there a week. Do you really need that many clothes?" Jessie asked.

"I sent my clothes ahead. This is just all my electronic thingies, so I can stay in touch," Emma said.

"Haven't you ever heard of postcards?"

"You are so 20th century."

"Babes of Bali, here I come!" Luke said as he and Natasha came downstairs.

"Nice of you to warn them," Jessie said.

"Now you can get rejected on a whole new continent," Emma added. Natasha laughed as Luke stuck his tongue out at Emma, and Emma did it in return.

"To be fair, you walked yourself into that one," Natasha said with a smile.

"Will you get in there!" Ravi said as he struggled to push Mr. Kipling into his cage. He was then slapped by Kipling's tail.

"Ow! Mr. Kipling, we are not going to the vet! We are going on vacation!"

"Gee, you'd think he'd be happy to get out of the concrete jungle and back to an actual jungle," Jessie pointed out.

"Yes, where he can embrace his savage roots. Oh, do not forget your neck pillow," Ravi said as he placed it into the cage.

"Goodbye, Whiskers. Take care of Mittens for me. Goodbye, Mittens. Don't listen to Whiskers, he's a control freak," Zuri said as she continued saying goodbye to her stuffed animals.

Jessie clapped her hands to signal everyone.

"All right, we're late! Bertram, we have to leave for Bali!" she called.